Chapter 25

Joanna POV

"Hi." I said when I opened the door. "Hey." She says before walking in. I know I don't know this girl but it seems as if I know her from somewhere and don't like her. No she ain't do shit to me but I just feel some type of way. "Where is he?" She asked. "He's back in his office or something. But you can't go in there." She simply said thanks and went ahead back there.

I rolled my eyes and shut the door. To be honest, I am jealous of her. Her perfect C-cup breast, her fat ass, coca cola shaped body, and she's beautiful. I see why C would want to be with her she had an ass like J-Lo and Beyoncé mixed together. I had a son and my butt ain't even no match to hers. I've liked C since I was 15 years old. I've seen him and my brother dog all those hoes out but yet, I still liked him.

"Wassup?" I heard the door shut close and sighed.

"Mommy? Where's daddy?" Javier asked me when I walked in the living room. "Baby, daddy's busy." I told him and he pouted. "I want daddy!" He screamed stomping his foot. "I do too baby but don't be yelling." I told him.

To answer y'all questions or thoughts, Caution is NOT the father of my child. Although I wish he was with his fine ass. He my baby daddy and he don't even know it. Javier's father name is Javon. And currently, Javon's in the hospital.

"How about we go get dress and go see daddy?" I asked him. "Yes!!" He jumped up and down.

Heaven POV

"Wassup?" Caution said when I walked in. "It's me." I said and he looked up from something. "What you doing here?" He asked me. "Just came to see what you was up to before I headed to the jail." I went and sat on his lap. "You came to see me or Hazard?" He questioned and I blushed. "Well." I answered lowly and he laughed.

"It straight baby. You got Hazard feeling happy. He know that he doing his job right." He stood me up and unbutton my jeans. "Damn." He mumbled cupping my butt. Today I wore boyshorts and my butt was hanging out the bottom of em.

I heard him unbuckle his pants before he stood up and pulled my underwear down. He turned us so that I can place my hands on his desk. As we stood, he entered slowly letting me adjust to him and I moaned.

We stayed in that position for about 5 minutes before he pulled out. I sat him down and he smirked. I kissed him and he grabbed my breast causing me to moan in his mouth. He tugged on my hips for me to straddle his lap. But instead, I turned around then sat down on Hazard causing him to groan.

I was willingly to do any position for him, I think any good girlfriend who have sex with their man should be. When I go in reverse, is when he moans the most.

We were going at it, position after position, until it was a knock on the door and it opened. I gasp before grabbing my shirt that was on the desk and covered my breast since his body covered everything else. Caution suck his teeth before speaking.

"The fuck you want?" He asked with anger in his voice. Usually, I'll check him on how he speaks to people, but this time was different. My pregnant ass was enjoying our moment and she just wanna come in here with a smirk on her face like our moans couldn't be heard. I know damn well she could hear me because I learned that I'm not the quiet type. Caution learned that too and hell, it makes him feel better and Hazard be hitting every spot. Hold it in for what? My man ain't mad so what you mad for?

(A/N lol Heaven growing some balls yall.)

"I was just telling you that we're leaving." She says. "Okay. I would've figured that shit out. What you need some money for a cab?" He asked her. "The fuck I look like taking a fucking cab and you got a car?" She says. "Like I'm the one with a car. You ain't driving my shit." He tells her. "Now get the fuck out so we can finish and my woman can go to work." He dismissed her. She rolled her eyes and slammed the door.