Chapter 13

New Years Eve

The devil is a lie
Them other girls can't compete with mine
You do it so good, you fuck my mind
You pull it out, then you open wide
You make me wanna tap out and retire
Your pretty lips leave me so inspired

I think that she's a winner
She could be a keeper

Cause she's such a good kisser
Got lipstick on my leg
Oh baby
She's such a good kisser

Caution POV

"But calling you babe, baby, or bae is weird." We laid in Angel's bed messing with each other's fingers listening to Pandora on her phone that was connected to her stereo. Shit had me thinking of what had went down. "Why?" I laughed. "It just is. Us in general is weird." I pulled her to straddle my lap. "And what you mean by that?" My eyes were glued to her chest. "Do you really want to know or are you going to stare at my chest?" She says while grabbing the covers to hide her breasts.

"I want to know." I chuckled. "Of course you do." She rolled her eyes. "I do." I sat up so that my back was against the headboard. And might I say, that shit was hitting the wall last night. "Too bad. I have to get ready for work." With that, she moved off of my lap.

"Angel come on." I laughed. "Nope." "Stop playing." I got out the bed finding my boxers on the floor to put on. "Ain't nobody playing. Caution move!" She giggled when I caught her arm. "You acting like a lil girl." "You acting like a lil boy. Now let me go." She tried to get away from me.

-

"When's your last client?" I asked her. "Uhh. 10 I think. It's not really appointments the day before, of, or after a holiday." She says. "What you doing tonight?" I asked. "Me and the girls were going down to GulfStream to see some fireworks. Why wassup?" She asked. "Nothing. Just wanted to know if you had plans." I tell her.

"Ok. You ready?" She asked just as I was putting my shoes on. "Yeah." We exited out the garage door and she pressed the button to let it up.

"Are you kidding me?!" She yelled when her car wouldn't turn on. "I'll take you." I offered. "It's alright. It's probably just-" I cut her off. "I ain't ask. I said I'll take you. Come on." She sighed. After closing her door, you heard it lock. "There you go." She rolled her eyes. "May we go?" She walked to my Black 2015 Dodge Charger which was my daily car when I don't have no reason to stunt. "Yeah." I shook my head. "Stop looking at it." She covered her butt with her purse. "I'm sorry but it's just like damn. They'll call me gay for not wanting to just stare at it."

"Can I come up?" I asked parking in her spot. "No." She says quickly. "They still don't know about us huh?" I asked. "What they don't know, won't hurt them." She says. "Yeah. Okay." "Thanks for the ride." She leaned over and kissed my cheek. "It's not like yo people know about us." She mumbled gathering her things. "Shut up." She laughed. "Call me when you're ready to go. You don't have lunch today right?" I asked. "Right. Thanks." I shook my head. "You're welcome." She walked away; and to think that ass couldn't get any bigger.

She wore a blue Adidas sweatsuit with a big jacket on top and white and blue Samoa's. I remember when I first thought she was stuck up. I thought Lawyers always had to dress in business wear, but I guess not. I don't know, I'll ask her later.

*
"Iight so this what's gon happened. We meeting Río and his Cubans down in Key West tonight at 7:50 sharp. That'll give y'all time to come back here and go out with y'all's fam or whatever." "Awe. You have a soft spot." Josh goes and I slapped him in the back of his head. "Shut the fuck up! Anyways it's a 3 hour drive so, we meeting back here at 3 no later. That way we won't have no time issues. Anybody got problems?" I looked around and everybody stayed quiet. "Great. We done here." I say before walking out my meeting room.