Chapter 42 Pt. 2 ⚠️

I've exceeded 100k reads! That may not seem like a lot to others but to me, it's a major accomplishment. So I thank all of you for reading! 😘

Heaven POV

I parked Caution's Dodge in an opened spot in front of this huge mansion I rented for Caution's party. I gotta have him back by 12am, on the dot, so I wanted to make the best of it. Speaking of best, my legs are killing me!

"You straight?" Caution smirked as we walked towards the door. "Shut the hell up. Asswipe." I mumbled and he laughed. "You called it in yourself and you know it. Com'ere." He stopped me and pulled me into him. He made this retarded face and I laughed. "I'll forgive you if you'll forgive me." He stuck his lip out pouting. "I mean, I did try giving you a massage in the shower." He says. "Yeah, and that led to more sex." He smirked. "Just what I wanted." I shook my head. "Can we go in now?" I asked. "That's what he says." He chuckled when I walked away from him.

"Did ya miss me?" Caution hollered when he walked through the door, mimicking Varnell Hill from the TV show Martin. "Hey, howdy, how's it going, looking nice, wassup, I like what you did with your hair." I laughed as Caution said hello different ways to people when he walked passed. "Bubba!" I heard from behind me. Caution turned around to look in my direction and that's when a female ran to him and jumped in his arms.

He picked her up and spun her around, like she was 5 years old. She turned around after he put her down, and I was surprised to see who she was. "Heav, what are you doing here?" She came and hugged me. "I would like to ask the same thing." I told her. "How yall know each other?" Caution scrunched up his eyebrows. "We met one day in the park." I told him. "You're his lawyer?" Kiva asked me. "Yeah." "Oh, no wonder he said he didn't need another lawyer." She says. He smiled before walking away.

"How do you know Caution?" I asked Kiva. "He's my brother." I looked at her shocked. "What?" She laughed. "You two look nothing alike, I would've never guessed." "Yeah. You want a drink?" She offered. "If it's Non-Alcoholic." She looked at me with suspension. "Why does it have to be Non-Alcoholic?" She questions. I simply looked down at my stomach and her eyes followed.

"Oh my gosh, you're-" Before she said it out loud, I covered her mouth. "Yes, I'm pregnant." I smiled. "Awe." She squealed and touched my stomach. "There's nothing much to touch yet." I giggled. "How far along are you?" She asked. "11 weeks." I smiled.

*

"From the scale 1-10, 10 being the best, how good was the sex?" Caution's grandmother asked, making me choke on my water. It was me, her, Laila, Emily, and some of Caution's aunts sitting down talking. Kiva had went somewhere with her boyfriend's daughter. "Huh?" I asked as Laila patted my back. "Huh? If you can huh, you can hear." She says. My phone started vibrating so I looked down at it and text my Aunt back.

"That's fine, you don't have to say, we can tell by your glow and walk." She says and my face heated up, turning a bright red color. I put my face in my hands, trying to cover the redness as they laughed their asses off. "It's not funny." I huffed dramatically. "All you had to do was give a number." One of his aunts says. "I'm not comfortable talking about my sex life with you all." I say.

"Why? Because we're all over 50? Baby, we've done it-" Lai, Em, and I covered our ears telling her to stop. "So the number?" I looked up towards the ceiling, biting down on my bottom lip, thinking. "Damn Heav, it was that good?" Lai says and I looked at her like girl yes and she laughed. "You say 10 is the best?" Ms. D nodded. "Maybe like 49 then." I say and we erupted into laughter.

"What's funny?" Caution walked up to us. "How you gon let my best friend walk out the house like she did?" Lai asked. He smirked, looking at me and I began to get back red. "Your best friend was talking a lot of junk like she could back it up. I needed to give her a lil reminder. But we in the same book now aren't we?" He asked me. "Same book, chapter, page, paragraph, line, and letters to make the words." I co-signed and they burst out laughing.