Chapter 18

A/N Harvey came a week after New Years

Heaven POV

"Who is it?" I heard Ajay call out. "Heaven." A short moment later, the door opened and there she stood glowing. "Hey sis." She says. "Hey. Somebody's preppy already." We laughed. "Auntie!" I turned to Heather's voice. "Hey auntie's baby." I squatted down to her height and she gave me a hug.

"Where's my brother?" I asked Jay. "Upstairs in the shower." She blushed. "Oh Lawd. Y'all already got down with the get down? It's only been 3 hours since I dropped him off. And with my niece in the house?" I shook my head in disapproval. "I couldn't help it. Haven't gotten down in two years." She shrugged. I just had to laugh. "So can I plan for another niece or even a nephew?" I questioned. "I hope so. I wanna have a boy to keep y'all tradition going." She says.

We have a Carter tradition. All Carter's first name had to start with an H. Therefore keeping H. Carter alive. The only way we can keep with the H. Carter tradition, the male has to have a son. If I have children, they'll have their father's last name. Even if their father's last name was Carter, giving them a name that starts with an H, doesn't carry on the tradition.

"We hoping." I tell her. "So, where do you wanna go?" I asked Heather. "Monkey Joe's!" She says. "Okay let's go." She ran towards the back of their big 3 bedroom home. This house was huge, considering it only being one story. "Let me go get her a bag packed." I say walking back towards Heather's room. "For what?" Jay asked. "She's staying the night with me, so y'all get go make me a nephew." I tell her and she laughed.

"TeTe, when you going to have a baby?" I was shocked as I sat at the table at Monkey Joe's. "I don't know yet. You wanna TeTe to have a baby?" I asked and she nodded her head fast. "You and mommy. So I can boss them around." I laughed. "You just wanna be a boss huh?" "That's right TeTe gurl." This girl is a trip.

"Go play!" I say still laughing. She giggled before running off to the bounce houses. Little did anyone know, I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. As stupid as it sounds, Caution never wore a condom. It's mainly because the first time we had sex, he put one on but it was dry and it had hurt so I told him to take it off. Yeah his pull out game is extra good and strong, but still you never know. It's a shame how we had sex so many times that I can't even count and we've only been together for a good 2 weeks. Not three, not a month, but 2 weeks.

If I am pregnant, I'll be very upset with myself. Happy that I'm able to carry and have my own child. But just upset with myself because the way I've been acting around Caution isn't me. He's changing me and I don't know if it's for the better or worse. Plus, I'll be having a child with the type of person I never wanted to affiliate myself with. I seen what my mom went through when I was growing up. Everytime my dad went out, she'll wait up for him and if it gotten too late, she'll worry pacing all over the house.

I don't want to have to live in worry like my mom did. I want a husband. And I want my husband and our family to be safe, besides the daily things that happens in the world that we watch on the news. I know it'll always be danger in life. But in a regular life, you don't really have to be paranoid and keep having to look over your shoulder or constantly have to look at your loved ones to make sure they don't have a red dot on them. But once you're a part of the drug world, it's something completely different. I was in that world when my parents were living and I've managed to get myself back in if I am pregnant.

*
"You had fun today?" I asked Heather. She was in my tub taking a bubble bath and I sat on my toilet criss crossed. "Yes. A lots of fun too." She says. "That's good. I'm glad you have fun." I replied right as my phone rung.

"Hey." I smiled answering.
"Come open the door." He says before hanging up.

"I'll be right back." I laughed at Heather turning in circles. Playing with her dolls. I don't even think she heard me.