Chapter 22

Heaven POV

"My name is Melinda Jenkins." The woman says. "Okay Mrs. Jenkins, what can I help you with?" I asked opening up a new file on my Microsoft Word. "I want to divorce my husband." She simply says. "May I ask you something?" I questioned putting my screen down a little. "Sure." She shrugged. "Is your husband Roshon Jenkins?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Unfortunately. How do you know him? He tried to get you in bed too?" She asked coldly. "Umm sort of." I answered lowly. "Did you fuck him too?" "What? Hell no. No offense." She chuckled lightly. "Non taken. But this is why I want a divorce."

We talked for a good 35 minutes before my boss walked in. "How's it going?" He says. "Dad what you're doing here?" She says and I just fell back in my seat. "Just checking to see if you were still here. How's everything?" He asked me. "Good. But since they have kids, you know it may be a little rocky but I can take care of it." I tell him. "That's what I wanted to hear. See you at home." He kissed Melinda's forehead before walking out.

"I wondered why this place looked familiar." She says. I just shrugged. I didn't even know he had kids.

*

"Excuse me." I said to Josh when my phone rung. "Go ahead." He smirked.

"What?" I asked annoyed.
"Damn Angel, you acting like you don't wanna hear my voice." I mocked him and he chuckled.
"I'm still with my last client so you gon have to wait." I told him.
"Don't nobody gotta wait." He says.
"Bye." I rolled my eyes.
"Rude ass." He mumbled and I giggled.
"Just meet me at my place in about an hour."
"Yeah yeah." He hung up.

*

"You must be some special." He says as we got ready to go. "Why you say that?" I asked him. "I've known him literally all my life. Me and him are like you and Laila. I've never seen him like this. Being late to shit, not answering. I can't tell you the last time he kissed a female. And let me guess, he eats." He says. I said quiet and shrugged and he laughed. "You know where he stay?" He asked and I nod. "Wow. It even took me a while to get invited to his place. And you know, you're the only person that calls him by his real name. Nobody, not even his mom or sister calls him by his first name. Yeah, your someone special." He chuckled shaking his head and walking out.

I couldn't help the smile on my face. Am I really that special to him? I touched my stomach and just thought 'maybe he won't take the news bad tonight'.

*
"Ready?" Caution asked me. "Yeah." We were going out to dinner and then whatever he had planned. "Let's go then." He opened the door of his Bentley for me.

We pulled up to one of his restaurants, Flames, and the people for valet open our doors. "Good Evening Mr. Jackson." Caution did this head nod before walking side by side to me, wrapping an arm around my waist.

We had already ordered and I thought this was going to be the time to tell him. "Caution." I looked at him. I was soo scared, my hands started shaking so I placed them in my lap. "Wassup?" He turned his full attention to me. "It's something I want to tell you." "Everything ight?" He sat up noticing my serious face.

"Yeah." I giggled a little. "Just making sure, but what's going?" He asked. "Well I-" Just as I was about to tell him, his phone rung. "Sorry, it's my sister."

"Hello... I'm busy right now so what?" He asked.
"Ok.... Ok... Bye."
"Damn." He mumbled after hanging up.

"What did she want?" I asked him. "Nothing." He huffed and I laughed. "So what were you going to tell me?" He asked. "Well, you're going to-" And again I get cut off when our food comes.