Glow

A/N: @kev_devigne , I must say your determination is inspiring in some ways.

"I need to get up now, make breakfast for Segen." Annie mumbled, weakly. "And I'm gonna meet with Hitch today. We've been planning it for weeks."

"I'm not stopping you. But I've one question, what were you going to do with Segen ?" You inquired while kissing her neck.

"Ooh, Mrs.Greta was going to take care of him for today but since you're here. I need to tell her." Annie said with a small smile.

"I see."

But, in a way, you were. You knew pretty damn well that as long as your hands were roaming her naked skin, she wasn't going to leave. You knew that she could be tired and satisfied, but she would always be signing up for another wild ride.

"Y/N, please." She moaned again, impassive as you slid a knee between her legs, as she felt the hot length of your manhood rubbing the sore but swollen lips of her sweet spot. Her breath halted when your lips rested on her neck, your bold hand wandering way lower past her bellybutton. "Hmmm, yes. I like that."

"Mama, I'm hungry." Segen yelled luckily the door was still closed.

"Good morning Segen, I think your parents are still sleeping. So why don't we go downstairs and wait for them or I can make breakfast for you." Phoenix said. And then he took him downstairs.

"Hmmm, that was close." You whispered into her ear.

Very soon she found herself breathing hard, with her back arched in a provocative curve, her ass propped against your hips as you pumped into her relentlessly. Lying side to side, your massive body holding her from behind, you closed your eyes and pressed your mouth harder against her skin. Her head was resting on your bulging biceps, twisted in an angle that wasn't very comfortable but allowed you to bend your arm back and bury your fingers in her sweaty hair; her neck totally exposed for you to devour.

You kept one of her shaking legs up in the air, holding it with your bent knee as you drove yourself into her wet depths time and time again. She was busy groping and pinching her breasts -and occasionally scratching your ribs in a fit of pleasure, accompanied by a little yelp-, you preferred to keep your free hand pressed hard on her belly. Maybe it was to seize her hips on the right position, maybe there was nothing strictly sexual to it.

When she stiffened between your arms and her pussy clenched around you with a vicious, satisfying grip; her breath was now ragged but joyful. Annie's hands were both grabbing the fingers you kept sprayed over her belly, all of her body trembling with intense satisfaction. It was time to give her what she wanted. She didn't have to say a word: you fucked her harder then, turning her moans into muffled screams as she tried to hide her face on the pillow, and after a moment you finally buried yourself into her as far as you could go and delivered the last of your seed, as it was her wish.

Annie was like a broken rag doll lying naked, sweaty, sticky and limp between your arms. It took a while until she could move or utter a proper word. You waited patiently for her to come down from her cloud of bliss while caressing her lower belly with an absent-minded gesture. You snapped out of your wandering thoughts when she touched your cheek and jaw, scratching the raspy stubble you'd soon take care of.

"You can't get away with it every time, you know ? Relentlessly trying to knock me up ?" she sighed.

"So far the evidence states that I can."

She laughed softly. "What do you mean by that ?" She teased. She was happy to see you in a good mood and a little bit chatty.

Annie stirred between your arms, she didn't stop you when you cupped both of her breasts in your hands, and kissed her neck one last time. The feeling of your manhood sliding out made her moan again, against her will. "God, why do I have to get up? Couldn't i just stay in bed with him all day?" She told herself. She just wanted to be with her husband like that, close, warm and safe. But she knew that she can't neglect her mini-form of herself to stay with his father in bed all day.