Annie Leonhardt

"The main character's back story was a long one. If some of you guys found it extremely boring then I deeply apologise."

You saw a blonde haired girl sitting on a wooden floor of the girls' barracks and you just stood there staring at her

You saw a blonde haired girl sitting on a wooden floor of the girls' barracks and you just stood there staring at her. Right before she noticed you, someone pulled you back to reality and patted your should, it was your old friend from the 102nd cadet corps who became an instructor just as he wanted.

"Well, well! Look at who came here to see me. If it isn't the infamous Y/N then who would it be? Long time no see huh? So tell me how are you doing in the Brigade."

"Good afternoon, Schultz and yes, indeed it has been a long time since we last saw each other. Well life in the Military Brigade isn't that special. Paperworks, documents, reports and shit. And what about you? Are you enjoying here?" You asked him.

Schultz : The same goes for me too, doing nothing but to yell and train these newcomers. Trust me some of them are worse.

"At least you're doing what you enjoy. So how many corps are being trained here?"

"I can't tell you for sure but maybe 5 or 4, what about it?"

"Well, I wanted to know an-" Schultz interrupted you in mid sentence and waved his hand at the Blonde girl who you were staring at earlier.

"Annie Leonhardt, aren't you supposed to be training?" He questioned.

"Yes, sir! I'll immediately head to the training grounds." She saluted and left.

"Annie, huh?" You mumbled but Schultz heard it and grinned.

"Ooh, I see that some girl caught the attention of you. What a rare sight to see."

"Aah! Bugger off, you bastard. Don't spout nonsense." You joked. You and Schultz chatted for a few more minutes and headed to the training fields. He was eager to show you how things are going. And there she was, the blonde haired girl, Annie Leonhardt, practicing with a brown haired boy.

 And there she was, the blonde haired girl, Annie Leonhardt, practicing with a brown haired boy

It was clear that she was a good fighter. She took out her opponent in a mere seconds and didn't even break a single sweat while doing so.
Her movements were carefully calculated and well thought.