RavenHall

You felt the coldness of the air and the roughness of the ground

You felt the coldness of the air and the roughness of the ground. With your dying body you wanted to see your wife once more before leaving. Suddenly a warm hand connected with your blood-stained hand and you felt the warm tears of someone soaking into your jacket.

"Y/N *sob* .......... Please don't leave *sob* ...... me !!!"

You opened your eyes to see Annie once more with the remaining strength you had. Your visions were blurred due to the magic effect. You put your other hand on Annie's hand.

"Ann- *Cough* ..... Annie, my love ....... *Cough* don't cry ....... because it doesn- ...... doesn't fit you."

"Y/N, my love ! *sob* Please don't leave me . What am I going to do without you *sob*."

"You are a- *Cough* ...... smart girl .......... you know what t-... *cough*..... to do."

"I.... I can't *sob* isn't there any other way ? ......... Phoenix ? He can help us."

"*Cough* Annie ........ Please live for me *cough* ....... and for our child. *Cough* Even in death ....... I will cherish every moments-..... *cough* moments we ....... have spent........ together."

You told your final words to your wife, you had regrets to worry about except leaving Annie and your child. With your death something shattered inside her, that cannot be fixed again.

-No one's POV-

On top the wall some soldiers cheered over the victory, some grieved after the dead but Annie sat there holding her husband's [Y/N] dead body. Refusing to let go, with it's master gone motionless Spartacus stood there waiting for its master's command.

-Your POV-

"Green grass, wake up !"

"Are you going to fight in that state, Y/N."

"Want to hear a story young Y/N ?"

"Self-boasted f**kers like you !!!"

"Death is a doorway to another beginning."

"How should I say it ?! Y/N, you just need to become one with the titan."

You opened your eyes and found yourself lying on the ground.

"What's going on ?!!!" You wondered.