Wall Maria

In your sleep you heard that strange voice again and you opened your eyes, found yourself inside a dark throne room. You wandered around the room, you could barely see anything and then you stopped when you saw a dark figure moving around. You knew that there was no point in fighting against it while knowing nothing about your surroundings.

"I saw you! Reveal yourself and what sorcery is this?! What did you do to my body? Answer me! I know you can speak our language!" You demanded.

"If that's your wish then it shall be done ! Some call me Nameless or perhaps my name is not as important as what I'm offering you, I'm a mere spirit who holds unimaginable power and looking for a temporary vessel. Of course my magic is pathetic compared to the Great-Ones but superior compared to you.

"So you're a demon !" You quickly pointed your gun at him.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Nameless (Verduc)

But your gun disappeared as he chuckled and walked away from you.

Nameless : I'm afraid that you cannot hurt me here, even if you shoot me with your pistol it will not even affect me. But worry not ! I'll not harm you that's what he ordered me to do.

"He ? Who are you talking about ? Your master Aritally ?" You were puzzled by his response.

"I cannot tell you, not now. But I can assure you that Aritally is not my master." Nameless replied.

"So if you really have that much power then why don't you send me back, hmm?" You asked.

"No, there're things you must do, If you truly wish to return. And you cannot fail."

"Things? WHAT things? Am I supposed to do your biddings now? Answer me quickly!" You protested in frustration.

"We will discuss that in another time. And until that time comes rest well."

"No wait !"

You were sucked out of your dream and woke up. Phoenix was flying over your head, you knew the little flying bastard was messing around as usual. You grabbed him and questioned.

"Hey ! Stop messing around and what did you find last night?!"

"I found things you will be very interested in, sir!"

And then he showed a hologram of a giant wall. Approximately 50 meters tall, intelligent life forms were found inside the wall according to Phoenix. Of course hearing about other humans was a huge relief.

"I see, so we will have to get inside the wall no matter the cost then there's no time to waste. Let's grab my things and get moving."