A Titan-Shifter Among Us

While you were searching for Annie your 3DMG ran out of gas, forcing you to land a rooftop. Looked around to make sure that there weren't any titans lingering around. You quickly climbed down from the building and began running. You could have used your wings but it was a risky move because you might run into some soldiers. So you decided not to and stayed close to the buildings as you kept moving forward. Of course, you were having trouble navigating because you knew a little bit about this section of the District. As you turned a corner, you came across a few retreating Garrison soldiers. One of them was badly injured in the leg.

"Where are you people going?"

"They ordered us to retreat back to the wall. Have you not received the orders, sir? And one of us needs an immediate medical treatment." A raven haired girl responded, who seems to be the leader of the group.

"What happened to your 3DMGs?"

"They ran out of gas, we had to leave them because they're dragging us down."

"Are there any groups left behind?"

"I haven't seen one, sir but head to the HQ of Trost district. There you might find some survivors." She replied.

"Understood! Now then go fast and be careful."

The military HQ of the District was far away, going there by foot will take forever in this kind of a situation. You quickly summoned your wings and jumped from rooftop to rooftop. Heading towards the HQ in haste, there were blood everywhere and countless many titans were roaming in the ruined district. And that meant you had to fight your way to the HQ. Once you arrived at the rooftop of the HQ you saw a group of soldiers just standing there, you landed right behind them. "What are you guys doing? Haven't you heard the order? We're pulling out."

"Of course, sir! We were about to leave but look at that titan

"Of course, sir! We were about to leave but look at that titan." Jean reluctantly answered and pointed his finger in a direction where a single Titan was fighting against multiple titans.

"What in the....? Why are they fighting amongst themselves? But whatever at least it's buying us some time. So prepare to move out quickly."

But the group continued to watch the fight between the titans. It was clear that they're going nowhere when that titan still stands. You quickly headed to the storage room to refill your gas tanks, there was a lot of blood and cut off limbs. A clear sign that a brutal fighting took place there earlier.