Wall Rose

One of the soldiers knocked the door.

Y/N : Yes ?

Soldier : Sir, it's an urgent message from commander Erwin and it seems like he need your assistance

Y/N : Hmm let's see.

Annie : What does it say ?

Y/N : Titans are inside Wall Rose and they don't know how they got in.

Annie : So what happens now ?

Y/N : I must respond to his request, so Annie look after yourself.

Soldier : You don't have to worry about it sir ! Wilhelm will stay here.

Y/N : That's the thing that worries me the most ! Well then get the horses ready, you and I should be moving now.

Soldier : Yes sir.

When you came to Trost District Erwin and his squad wasn't there.

Detlef : Y/N , over here .

Y/N : Detlef ? What are you doing here and where is Erwin Smith ?

Detlef : Erwin told me to summon you here and take you to him .

Y/N : What's going on ? How the titans got inside Wall Rose.

Detlef : Right after you left a scout arrived at Stohess district Survey corps HQ with a urgent news for Commander Erwin.

Detlef : Titans have been sighted in the southern outpost . Where the recruits of the Scout Regiment are being kept under watch .

Y/N : How many ?

Detlef : Might be a lot and last night Erwin and his scout left Stohess district with Pastor Nick .

Y/N : You mean that guy from the Wallcult ? Anyway I think we should be moving right now .

Detlef : Yeah you are right ! We can't waste anytime right now .

You and Detlef departed from Trost district .

Detlef : So how is your lover ?

Y/N : Can't these horses go any faster ?

Detlef : Stop trying to change the subject .

Y/N : We are doing fine that's all .

Detlef : Some people are very angry about forgiving Annie that easily especially that boy Eren .

Y/N : It doesn't matter now , we always lose someone special or dear to us .

Detlef : You are right and by the way you said something about other nations .

Y/N : Detlef , just think about it you people have been living inside a dome like a cage for over hundreds of years . Without knowing what is happening outside world .

Detlef : Well what can we do about .

Y/N : But I promise you that I will change everything .