Endless suffering

At the edge of the forest you waited for her [Female titan] to show up. But still there wasn't any sign of her and every each passing minute started testing your patience. You thought maybe you are in the wrong location and when you were about change your position you heard a very loud explosion from the deep inside the forest.

Y/N : Canons ? The Survey corps brought canons to fight her ? Well that doesn't matter I need to get there fast!

You rushed to the source of noise where the explosions were coming from but after the second explosion everything went quiet. So you raised up your guard, moving silently trying to not get noticed. When you finally got there you saw the female titan restrained, survey corps used metal cables to capture her. The female titan was in a protective pose blocking her neck with her hands.

"I need to help her but it's too late." You thought.

On top of the female titan was Levi. You saw his mouth moving, threatening her. You tried reading his lip but the only thing you understood was about torturing her over and over again. From the looks of the female titan, Annie was scared. It was surprisingly weird to see someone like Annie to get scared.

"No matter what i can't let that happen !"

And then you took out your gun and aimed at the metal cables.

"42 targets locked in." SLS-3 informed you.

Phoenix : Sir, if you shoot those cables now, the survey corps will capture us in a matter of seconds and because of your policy of 'Not killing humans' might result the end of our journey. If that happens our hard work of 4 years will be nothing but a failure. So the choice is in your hands now. Think logically, please.

Phoenix had a point but if it meant saving your loved one, it doesn't matter. But on the other hand your hard work of a long time and dedication would be wasted.

" I don't care ! I'm willing to give up everything for her." You stated.

"Understood, sir."

As you were about shoot the cables, the Female Titan let out a loud screech that can be heard all the way to the forest outskirts which of course surprised everyone.

"Sir, I'm picking multiple movements, and they're closing in."

"From where ?"

"From every direction, sir ! We need to change our current position."

You saw hordes of titans coming in from every direction. But those human eating mindless titans ignored the Survey Corps, they only targeted the female titan.

"Titans are coming! Prepare yourselves." One of the Survey Corps' soldier yelled. And Erwin ordered his soldiers to engage with them.

"All soldiers, engage the enemy and defend the female titan !!!!"