A New Life

You hid yourself inside a bush and waited for your target to approach. You looked around yourself and sighed in exhaustion, you were exhausted from taking care of Annie for the past few months. And few days ago Mr.Edward came to check on you guys. Despite your protest Annie insisted you to go on a hunt. Hoping that it will refresh you a little bit. You yawned and listened carefully to your surroundings. Many sounds can be heard from every direction hammering of woodpeckers, humming of insects, chirping of birds, noises of critters and many more. And suddenly the target came out, the deer you grabbed your rifle and detached the suppressor. Without wasting a minute you took the shot. The bullet pierced right through it's body. And it's massive body fell on the ground, you slowly approached the deer. It was still alive breathing heavily, trying it's best to survive from the fatal wound. You pressed your hand on it's chest and gently stroked it's skin. The deer looked at you with it's eyes, eyes filled with sadness. "I apologize for taking away your life by force but believe with your sacrifice my family will continue to live on. Shhhhhh......now sleep. You have served your purpose." You said and slowly stabbed the deer with your knife.

Y/N : In order to survive you have to kill. The only law of Nature.

 The only law of Nature

Red Spartacus

You pressed against the ground and a red seal appeared, the seal on the ground opened letting out of red smoke and from inside of the smoke Red Spartacus emerged. You summoned your titan (Red Spartacus) to carry the deer. When you came out of the forest Phoenix contacted with you.

Phoenix : Commander Y/N, your presence is required right now.

"What ? Why ? What's wrong ?" You asked.

Phoenix : It is Mrs.Leonhardt, her water broke and she is delivering her child right now !

Y/N : Are you sure ?

Annie screams in pain on the background " It's bloody sure !" Mr.Edward replied back.

Y/N : I'm on my way.

Red Spartacus dropped the deer and shattered into tiny pieces, as you landed on the ground. And ran to your home.

-few moments later-

You opened your front door and ran up to upstairs. You quickly opened the bedroom door.

Phoenix : Commander Y/N, you made it just in time.

"I always do !" You rushed in and saw Annie laying on the bed. As for Mr.Edward he was too busy helping her to deliver the baby.

You rush up to Annie who was sweating with tears in her beautiful blue eyes as you grabbed her hand. "Don't worry I'm here, my love." you said.

Edward : Well it's seems you're ready Annie and prepare to push.

"Alright Annie ! Push !" Mr.Edward says.

"Mrs.Leonhardt you can break commander Y/N's hand but don't stop pushing" Phoenix told Annie.

Annie didn't let out a single scream but you felt her squeezing the hell out of your hand.

"Annie, one more push!" Mr.Edward says firmly.

And for a moment things went silent but soon cry of the baby filled the room.

"Congratulations youngsters and your child has been safely delivered into this world." He said and gave the baby boy to his mother.

"He is beautiful !" Annie smiled at her son. The boy stopped crying as he saw yours and Annie's face after opening his eyes.

Edward : A boy with the blood of a Noble Knight, I believe in him that he'll achieve countless great things in the future. But this Knight needs a name to be called by the people.

Phoenix : I have many name suggestions Horsham, Edgar, Himmler, Hermann, Karl, Ernst-

Annie : Phoenix stop !

Annie smiled at you and said " We already know the perfect name...."

End of chapter 44

End of chapter 44.5 ( Special Bonus Chapter )

Author/ElitDavian :
Hello my fellow readers ! A new life was brought into this world and name is an important thing. It will stay with us from birth to death, so you guys decide the name your child. And my suggested name is Hans.