A Promise

Annie sat on the bed and quietly yawned. She dropped herself on the bed and looked at you.

"If you need something, please don't hesitate to wake me," you said. Taking off your clothes.

"Is there something wrong, my dear ? " she asked.

"Nothing at all." You said, laying down on the bed next to her.

"Y/N, stop, I'm tired," she giggled as you ran your hand over her stomach and jokingly pinched at her sides, making her yelp comically.

She swatted your hand playfully. "I mean it, it doesn't matter to me even if you have that mighty title 'Emperor's Knight' of yours. I'll strike when you least expect it," she teased.

You couldn't help but smile at her light demeanor. You enjoyed her sarcastic remarks and her playful nature. After the emotions of the day it felt nice to be a little lighthearted

You ran your hand over her stomach again. "Why are you so obsessed with my stomach now. Do you want to get me pregnant again ?" She questioned quietly.

"Mm," You agreed.

She placed her hand on yours and replied " Maybe in the future."

"Okay you promised me." You stated.

"Mm," she snuggled up against you, getting ready to sleep.

"Y/N?" she whispered.

"What." you said, a little exasperated at her restlessness.

"I'm sorry about how I acted today, I should have assumed you'd be angry with me, I was afraid myself," she spoke lowly, her shame showing in her tone.

"It's okay, I understand." you replied.

"What should we do about Marley ?" she whispered even more quietly.

"I have a plan in mind, so just sleep now please." you said sleepily.

"Y/N, seriously." she prodded

But you were already asleep.

"Well goodnight Y/N" she whispered. Kissing on your cheek.

-Inside your Dream-

Dream is a magnificent thing that has no end, no beginning and no limitation. It's true that a person can't control which sequence he or she wishes to dream about. But inside your dream, there is something different than others. You were float and landed on a hard ground, surrounding you is only darkness and nothing more, wherever you look the color black surrounds you. And then things began to change, a light can be seen from a distance. You walked forward, into the source of that light. As you walk forward a darker form of your house can be seen. Suddenly the front door opened revealing Nameless.

"Unexpected visit from you, Nameless." You said.

" You said