Unknown World

You were confused and shocked at the same time, the first question that came into your mind was "Where am I ?" you directly ordered Phoenix to locate where you were. The process took a few seconds and Phoenix gave you the results:

Imperial connection lost

Location : Unknown
Star system : Unknown
Planet : Unknown
Near by stations : Unknown
Planet's life forms : Unknown

"Unknown, unknown, unknown ! What did that bloo-" You paused and thought for a moment. And you remembered what Aritally told you back on the flag ship.

"Damn, If we're really in another dimension then there's no going back home. If this Planet is full of human eating monsters then we will have to be careful and resourceful."

Phoenix : Calm down Sir, you're overreacting again.

You looked around to know better about your surrounding area. You kept looking and saw a giant wall not so far away. Of course the giant wall was a sign of humans living here.

"So there're normal humans in this area or have they been already eaten by the monsters ?!"

"It's possible, but I'm not sure about that, sir. But look at the size of that wall, don't you think it's too large even for the standards of normal sized humans? Perhaps those giant human eating monsters are sapient and might have built it. Don't you think so?"

"Stop talking about disturbing things when things are starting to look good." You replied.

You tried to use your boosters but due to the damage which you took during your last mission. Most of the functions of your suit had already begun to malfunction.

"This is bad without the suit, I won't survive on this planet if I encounter those giant human eating monsters. And what if the air is unbreathable for me."

"The air is safe, sir and as I said before you're overreacting."

"Be quite, Phoenix." You replied.

You slowly walked to the beach and sat down. Stayed like that for a while, observing the ocean as endless waves of water came closer to the shore and retreated. Soon you started removing the damaged parts of your suit; only leaving the arm, leg and chest protection. And carefully uninstalled the suit's shield generator and your personal information data chip. Gladly the giant wall had stairs which was a good sign, supporting the possibility that normal humans built it. So you quickly climbed the stairs and got on top the wall, the wind was blowing slowly, it was cold but refreshing. The view from the top of the wall was magnificent, grey clouds covered the sun but sunlight peeked here and there, green grass wiggled as the wind blew, mountains and trees can be seen in the distance.