Guests

"Who could that be ?" you asked Annie but she didn't reply and left the kitchen to answer the door. You stayed in the kitchen with a confused look on your face saying "Hmmm okay". While you sipped your tea Annie walked to the door and said "Hitch, Marlowe ? I thought you two would come next week."

Hitch Dreyse

Hitch Dreyse

Hitch has a somewhat catty appearance, with large amber eyes and chin length shaggy, wavy light brown hair. You can say that she is Annie's closest female friend even though she used to tease her a lot.

 You can say that she is Annie's closest female friend even though she used to tease her a lot

Marlowe Freudenberg

Marlowe is a young man whose hair was in the style of a bowl cut and usually wore his Military Police Brigade uniform before joining the Survey Corps. He is rarely seen without a stoic and serious expression on his face. And he admires you a lot what happened to him after the battle of Shiganshina is unknown but he is still alive. [In my story]

Hitch : Ooooh my dear Annie, how could I leave you alone for such a long time.

Marlowe : We were planning to visit you next week but Hitch insisted on it you know how she is.

They walked inside and took off their winter clothes and then they walked into the kitchen together. Their faces turned pale as snow when they saw you sitting inside the kitchen. You waved at them and stood up from your seat saying " Marlowe, Hitch how is life ?! Please come in and sit"

Marlowe : Cap-Captain Y/N ! How is this even possible ?

Y/N : Hmmm ? Well it seems it's possible now right ?!

Annie stood at the kitchen door giggling after seeing how they reacted. You poured them a cup of tea and asked " Want some sugar ?!"

Hitch : A-Annie tell me..... t-hat I'm not seeing a ghost.

Annie : No, you are not !

Hitch grabbed Annie's hand and dragged her into the living room. You saw them leaving the kitchen and focused your eyes back on Marlowe.