A Long Night

( Warning Lemon Alert )

You handed over the paper to your superior. Asking for a permission to go on a vacation again. You were expecting that this time your superior wouldn't accept your request.

Superior : I understand why you are taking a vacation but why with her ? Why Annie Leonhardt is going with you ?

Y/N : I need her as a bodyguard.

Officer : *Laughter* Top 1 of the 102nd cadet corps, a man who took down 3 gangs and many wanted criminals only in 5 months needs protection from a girl ? Huh...... I know what you are trying to do, Y/N. But don't overdo it okay ?

Y/N : Wait wait ! it's not like what you are thinking right now, I need her to help me out with something.

Superior : Okay okay ! I understand ! You are a hard working soldier i know . And enjoy your vacation with Annie Leonhardt, Mister Y/N .

Y/N : Thank you !

When the guarding soldier aske you to show your permission, you handed him the paper. You took 2 horse from stable and headed to exiting gate of Stohess District, where Annie is waiting for you.

Y/N : Well it went smoothly than expected so hop on because it will be a long ride.

Annie nodded and mounted on the horse.

-2 hours later-

Y/N : Welcome to my summer house, it took me 7 months to build it. (Built the house using your titan)

Annie : At least you have some sense of art and the view from here is very nice.

Y/N : I take that as a compliment and yes it's a beautiful place

Y/N : I take that as a compliment and yes it's a beautiful place. There is the lake, forest and the mountains. View from here is perfect.

You got down from your horse and tried to help her but she refused saying" I can take care of these kinds of things. "When she got down from her horse, she looked so beautiful in the sunlight.