Valedor

United Empire's capital planet Tulon
Capital City Valedor

United Empire's capital planet Tulon Capital City Valedor

[Year 11258]

"I've discussed this topic countless times, my son." Your father said in his rough voice.

"You just want me to die on a battlefield, grandfather was a great man but I'm not following his footsteps or my uncle's!?"

"You will !" He demanded.

"All you care about is Family Pride and you don't even give a damn about what I think. This is the United Empire where everyone gets to choose who they want to be."

"I've served the United Empire for more than 24 years, long before you were born. Your opinion doesn't matter to me, you'll join the Elite order or the Majoris order. At least one son of the each Noble household is expected to join the Imperial army. And you're living under my roof and I'm the one who made you who you are today, so you will do as I say." He sternly said.

"Fine if you really want your eldest son to die on another planet for that honor of your Family Pride. Then I will join this your bloody Imperial army of yours !!"

"Y/N wait-" Your mother said.

Right before you were about leave the living room. "You think I wanted to be a politician ? A member of the High council ? I wanted to join the Elite order. Many descendants of the A/N bloodline did so and most of them succeeded, A/N household produced 17 Emperor's Knights. I wanted to follow your grandfather's footsteps but he told 'My son, I want you to have a normal life. Live like an ordinary imperial citizen. Your brother has already joined the order so the requirement is fulfilled and life of an Elite is dangerous you know what I mean.' and that's what he told. After that talk he transferred me from Elite order to Politicus."

"At least he cared about you."

You left the living room and went to straight your room, threw yourself on the bed. Your father is a powerful man, he's the head of the Imperial Order party and he's one of the five chairmen of "High Council." So there is nothing you can do about it but still you hated your family. Not your family but particularly your father.

-Next day-

You woke up and looked at the time it's was 8:46AM. You headed to the bathroom and then to the kitchen. There were your younger siblings and your mother.

"Where is dad, mom?"

"He left early in the morning." Your mother replied.

"Huh ..... "

Younger brother : Are you really gonna join the military ?

Y/N : Yeah I guess so.

Younger brother : Cool.

"What's so cool about that ?"

"You know like fighting against monsters and protecting people like in the cartoons." He said excitedly while trying to imitate one of his favorite characters. It made you chuckle.