Trost District

You came back from your visit to the training field. It was a sunny day, only a few clouds can be seen in the sky. The streets were lively as ever. Children were playing around, their cheers and laughter can be heard. As for the adults were attending their mundane routines. Your apartment can be seen from a distance as you were walking down the street. You stood right in front your apartment, took out your key and entered into your flat. You immediately took off your shoes and dropped the keys on a table. And then went to the kitchen to grab some water. And there he was, Phoenix, the deserter. Recharging himself from the sunlight.

"Phoenix! Are you done consuming your precious energy?" You raised your voice and questioned.

"Good morning sir ? I do not understand why you're furious or mad. Have I done something which has offended you?" Phoenix replied.

"5 days ago, you went to the King's mansion, I directly told you to come back before night, didn't I and yet you disobeyed my orders." You stated while sipping from your water.

"Sir, it was a necessary thing to do and by doing it I've found some critical information about the king, history of these people (Eldians) and the secrets of the wall that surrounds us. This is a big leap for our cause."

"But what would have happened if you were caught? Hmm? Maybe I should have went to the mansion myself and asked guards "Hey lads? Have you guys seen a ball shaped little flying metal around here." Alright! This little argument of ours isn't going anywhere. So tell me what did you find? I hope it was for disobeying my orders."

Phoenix : During our last visit, inside the mansion we found out about who really was King Ymir, The Eldians, the origin of the titans and titan-shifters but only names and no other information about them.

"Yes and it was a very risky move."

"Well about the information I found. Nearly 100 years ago King Fritz fled to this very island with his people. He ordered his giant titans to crystallise themselves into the walls."

"So that explains how these giant walls came to be. And then what?"

Phoenix : After that he erased the memories of his subjects. I don't know why but according to the speculations he wanted his people to live peacefully inside the walls without any contact from the outside. Also I found out about that there are 9 Titan-shifters, they all originated from Ymir's daughters. The 3 walls are named after them. The names of their titans are; The Colossal titan, The Armored titan, The Attack titan, The Jaw titan, The Female titan, The Warhammer titan, The Beast titan, The Quadrupedal ( Cart ) and the Founding titan.

 The names of their titans are; The Colossal titan, The Armored titan, The Attack titan, The Jaw titan, The Female titan, The Warhammer titan, The Beast titan, The Quadrupedal ( Cart ) and the Founding titan

"So you are saying that the Colossal and Armored titan's attack which was planned. And the Titan-shifters are behind it?!" You were surprised hear about it, you placed the mug on the table and sat down.

Phoenix : Indeed, A few hours after the attack, The founding titan was killed and there is more. I think you're going to like it, there are other nations on the mainland surrounding this island. But I got only one name, Marley. Before King Fritz retreated to this island, a civil  war occurred between the Eldians. One side led the royalist and other side was led by the Warhammer Titan and backed by the Marleyans.