Wedding part two

(LEMON CHAPTER)

A special request from acoustic_child

It was a tiring day for both of you, after your guests left you and Annie stayed in the bedroom. Annie turned her head and noticed you struggling with your bow tie. "See you can't do anything without me" She helped you loosen up the fabric gently until the bow became one single long fabric and walked to the vanity next to the window and placed it there.

She couldn't help it but smiled gazing out the window. The lake near to your house looked so beautiful in the moon light water waves of shined.

Y/N : But it's a different situation we are talking about.

Annie : I will be fine !

You couldn't stop staring at your wife. Wife ? Two of you met nearly a year ago but now? You and Annie are officially married. Life was moving forward and it will never stop.

You gazed your so-called blonde wife from head to toe. She was dead gorgeous. It would be a lie if no men were attracted to her. You kept telling yourself that you are a lucky man. Even in future if other men keeps ogling around her she has a ring to show off to those men.

Annie : *blush* stop starring at me !

You woke up from your daydream and was a little startled. "Don't be shy Annie I have already saw your womanly parts ?" You sat on the chair and started to open your shoes and suit.

"Well if you help me out I can show them to you once again , husband " a smirk escaped from her small lips, and walked to vanity to take a seat.

Y/N : You know it's really weird to hear you saying husband.

Annie smiled at you through the reflection on the mirror in front of her and lifted her hands to take off the veil from her hair and kicked her heels off. " Are you tired ? Because I'm totally exhausted right now."

You walked behind her and helped her to take off the little pearls off her hair. "I'm not tired at all and by the way who did your hair ? Because your hair style it's beautifully done "

Annie : It was Hitch.

Y/N : Hitch Dreyse from the Military Police ?

Annie : Yes we are friends after all.

Annie smiled and got up, took a few steps and turned her back to you while holding her hair up. "Help me unbutton it. The gown's killing me."

You reached the buttons which was located on her mid back and started to unbutton it. "Looks like your breasts have grown quite a bit " And thus, Annie slapped you.

Y/N : I'm sorry I didn't mean to , my mouth acted on it's own.

You stared at her flawless bare back for a few seconds and cleared your throat. "Th-There."

"I'm going to the kitchen to drink some water and after that we can sleep." Said Annie while holding her gown to it won't fall on the ground and went downstairs leaving you frozen with an open jaw.

Y/N : I got tricked by my own wife ????

So you got on bed and started thinking about your own strategy to fight against Marley . " Even if we defeat Reiner, Bertholdt and Zeke Marley wouldn't stop their moves to take the Founding titan . So what do I do ? What do I do ? "

Your mind was occupied by thoughts until you felt a presence near you and kissed your lower jaw. You were startled and saw your blonde wife smelt of flowers. She was wearing her favourite white chemise.

Y/N : Annie, I thought you wanted to skip for today.

Annie : Of course I wouldn't because I haven't gave you my present yet.

She leaned forward to kiss you softly on the lips and mumbled " Now you can open your present" she gently pushed your chest as you were lying under her. She was on top of you, her legs were on the sides of your stomach, sliding her hands inside your shirt feeling your muscles and kissed you once more.

" It's been a long time since I received a present from someone " You cheered and started to move your hand inside her chemise to lower her underwear, and your right hand on to her neck massaging her gently as you opened your mouth to gain access to her mouth and entered your tongue.

Annie broke the kiss and sat on your stomach. "Y/N don't be so rough okay ?" You nodded at her while changing your position into a sitting position and carefully not letting Annie fall, and currently was sitting on your lap with her legs around your waist.

You laid her down below you and took off her white chemise exposing her breasts. "Okay I'm going to start now, my love."

Annie rotated and got on top you, she pulled her panties down her legs. It dropped to the floor, leaving her all naked. She positioned herself over your manhood, now firmly hardened, Annie felt the tip of it ease into her opening, and she started lowering herself down. You took a standing position and felt your hard member entering her inch by inch , the feelings returned it was warm, tight and wet . Annie let out a soft whimper and pressed her lips to yours in a tender kiss " It feels amazing as ever, Annie " you said in a gentle voice. She smiled and nodded slightly " Yes it does "

You kissed her again before pulling your manhood most of the way out, then plunging it back inside her, eliciting another moan from her. Annie wrapped her toned legs around your waist, bringing you in even deeper. Annie knew that she was about climax but she held it for as long as could. And after looking at your face she realized that you were approaching your limit as well. Annie moaned loudly as she experienced her orgasm and making her legs to clench even tighter around you.

Annie : I'm c*mming, Y/N !!!!!

You thrust inside her one last time and reached your orgasm, releasing your hot liquid inside. You took her in your and allowed her to rest on your muscular chest. Neither one of you said anything for about a minute, just lying there, still joined together, looking into each other's eyes.

After finished taking breath you were the first one to spoke " Still haven't changed your mind "

Annie : Nope !

Y/N : You're still stubborn as ever.

Annie : *Serious glare*

So you changed the subject to ease the mood.

Y/N : I can't just imagine that a 14m tall titan watering her flowers inside her garden.

Annie : I can't believe that I'm sharing my bed with 20m tall dark titan.

Y/N and Annie : *Laughs*

Annie : *Yawn* Well let's sleep now.

Y/N : Goodnight Annie.

Your eyes started to feel heavy and just before you closed yours eyes Phoenix came in flying.

Phoenix : Mrs.Leonhardt.

Y/N : Shhhhh ! She is sleeping and what is it, Phoenix ?

Phoenix : She asked for me to find something.

Y/N : Well then tell it her in the morning, Phoenix.

Phoenix : Understood, sir !

You closed your eyes and relaxed your body.

End of chapter 31