Portlock

"Hah ! The only thing I heard about is that Vilikians are good at cooking not at fighting

"Hah ! The only thing I heard about is that Vilikians are good at cooking not at fighting. Stop trying to fool me, William." You heard someone talk and you realized that you weren't alone. So you quickly opened your eyes and rose reluctantly from your seat by the fire. Looking around the woods and saw nothing.

"What's wrong with him?"

"How the hell do i know ?! But anyway Y/N come here and sit down, dinner is almost ready." The other person replied.

You turned around and saw William, David, Korolov and Wilcox. William and David were cooking the food while Korolov sharpened his Bayonet as for Wilcox he was sleeping on the ground. You quickly took out your pistol and aimed it towards them. "Caution, friendly unit detected." the safety program warned.

"Woah Woah ! Lower your firearm, mate." Korolov said as he slowly placed his bayonet on the ground.

William : Easy now, Y/N !

Elite units forest operation camouflage

"No, this can't be right ! You guys aren't real because I know what happened to all of you. Nameless if you are doing this than stop it ! I don't like it." You threatened.

William, David and Korolov had confused looks on their faces and looked at each other. William stood up and tried to slowly approach you. You shifted your aim at William.

"Don't move !" You said as your finger got closer to the trigger.

Suddenly something grabbed your two hands and legs. Making you fall down very easily.

"Awake at last ?! " Charles said as he pinned you down on the ground.

Reagan : Not cool Y/N, you'd have been executed for this even if you're part of the INI.

William quickly grabbed your pistol, after holding your hands for a while Charles and Reagan settled you back down into your seat and asked " Have you calmed down now ?" You nodded at them as they slowly released your hands.

Pax saluted and reported to Charles "I have scanned the area and there weren't any sign of threats but I require the assistance of other droids Phoenix, Anivia and Ruter, sir."