Marley

"*Growl* Why are you being so ignorant Annie." You asked.

You had to think fast, summon Spartacus or talk this out. You knew her, what she is capable of, her strength. But you can't back down, you are a super soldier, made to be the finest, a weapon made to kill the enemies of the Lord Emperor.

"Annie ! Stop this madness at once." You shouted. But still no response from her.

"You left me with no choice." You mumbled as your right hand changed it's color to red. You placed your hand on the ground, summoning Spartacus. From the red smoke Spartacus rose.

Annie dashes forward, kicking Spartacus's face and sending it tumbling back to the ground. Spartacus rolls backwards, springing to it's feet. Spartacus stood there taking a defensive pose, Spartacus grabbed her titan's leg when she tried to kick. But she drove her crystalized right fist into Spartacus's face. The force generated from her blow was enough to shatter Spartacus's armored face.

"Impossible !?" You gasped as you watched some parts of Spartacus's face fell down on the ground below. You commanded Spartacus to harden its skin.

Annie patiently watched as Spartacus fixed and armored itself, Spartacus had been quick to recover after her surprise attack. After Spartacus was fully recovered you rushed at her, delivering a swift blow to the female titan's stomach. Sending her into a freefall.

"I didn't mean to do that, my love." You told her.

Spartacus approached slowly, its heavy feet sending tremors through the ground. The female titan rose to her feet, the eyes of her Titan form widened slightly. You were fully aware that she was rearing up for another attack. She flung her right fist into Spartacus's now fully double-armored cheek.

-Annie's POV-

The blow did not even phase Spartacus

The blow did not even phase Spartacus. Annie's titan hand nearly disintegrated on impact, and the Spartacus's emotionless counterattack was brutal. A single, calculated blow to The female titan's face eviscerated her and sent the form flying. When she finally collided with the ground for the second time, Annie found herself slipping into despair.

"Annie are you okay ?! I think I overdid." You said.

"I underestimated him...I can't do anything to him like this."

"I give up," she murmured into the hot flesh. Annie closed her eyes, relinquishing herself to the oblivion that was coming.

 Annie closed her eyes, relinquishing herself to the oblivion that was coming