Inquisitor

While you were looking for Annie, it started raining. But rain alone couldn't stop a man like you from searching for her. After riding for a while you saw 2 men running and you knew that those two men were definitely The central first military police scouts.

Y/N : I can't let them escape ! they must have seen the others.

So you started chasing them but a heavy rain started pouring from the sky. You lost their track because of the rain, it was really difficult to see. A lighting hit right in front of you and it made your horse lose balance. Seconds later you realized you were falling from cliff.

Y/N : Suit activation code 24601 !

You activated your suit just in time but you hit your head and badly damaging several ribs of yours. And then your unconscious body fell into the river. You felt the coldness of water and knew something in the water was pulling you down.

-Flashback-

Drogon Longbow Most famous Imperial High class bounty hunter and inquisitor

Drogon : Wake up ! Green grass.

You and Drogon are on a ship which is heading to an isolated planet which the habitats of it need his help.

Pilot : We have entered into the planet's atmosphere, sir.

Imperial Inquisition Pilot

Drogon : Understood, Ludwig and don't land just drop us somewhere near the city. Damian, Cirus and Eisen, you three will head out first and go to the 2nd city. Once the first 2 nests are destroyed, we'll regroup.

"It will be done, milord." The other inquisitors responded.

Drogon picked up your rifle and threw it at you. You quickly grabbed it and stood up.

Drogon : I told McBragg that I'd only teach you thing or two but I didn't say that I would babysit your ass.

Y/N : Yes sir, I won't get my ass into trouble.