March 22nd

Before this chapter begins ! I know that I'm nearly 2 months late from Annie's Birthday but I had to write this because it's very important and Thank you.

-March 22nd-

Annie stood at the front door of her home. She had spent most of the morning at the nearby town with Hitch and Mr.Edward's wife Greta, shopping with them, buying new clothes and dresses.

Strangely enough, Y/N was not present at the moment. Neither were Marlowe nor Mr.Edward. When she asked Hitch about it, she cryptically responded that they were 'otherwise occupied', and did not elaborate. Annie thought no more of it.

When midday had rolled around, Mrs.Greta decided to go back to their house Annie packed up all the things she bought that day and headed for home.

And now she was standing at the front door of her home. Keying open the door, Annie stepped inside to find the room pitch black. She called for both Hitch and Mrs.Greta but they stood by the door as if they were waiting for something to happen.

She fumbled around to open curtains, but before she could do it, light came back into the room, and the word "Surprise!" boomed out to greet her.

The sight before Annie included Mr.Edward and Marlowe, Jean and Armin standing under a banner that read 'Happy Birthday!'and a chocolate cake lay on the table. She felt an arm slip around her shoulders, and turned to see Y/N standing next to her, holding her close.

"What's going on here?" Annie gasped, with a surprised smile on her face.

"Why, Annie, don't you know what the date is?" Mrs.Greta spoke up.

"Oooh how careless of me, letting myself to forget about my birthday. I'm really embarrassed now." Annie answered.

"You can't blame yourself on the day you were born," Dreyse put in with a smile.

"Happy birthday, Annie." said Y/N, pulling her closer and wrapping his other arm around her. Annie looked up into his eyes, feeling a smile break out across her face. She placed her hands around his neck and drew him in for a loving kiss, earning an 'awww' from the other guests.

"Thank you," Annie whispered to Y/N after pulling away from him.

"Don't just thank me," he replied. "Thank all of us. It was a group effort to put this all together, small though it may be."

"It seems perfect to me," she replied with a smile, her bright blue eyes glowing.

"You can't forget this little guy." Y/N said as he pulled up Segen.

"Aaaaw my little baby, mommy is proud of you Segen." Annie praised her son as he kissed him on his cheek. Segen giggled as his mother took him in her hands.

Y/N and Annie sat down still holding in her hands, and everyone presented the birthday girl with their presents. While they were shopping with Annie in the morning Hitch and Mrs.Greta had joined forces to buy some clothes which they each gave separately. Dreyse gave her a purple dress, and Mrs.Greta gave her a pair of white gloves. Marlowe had bought her scarf, and as for Mr.Edward he gave Annie a bottle of wine.

"The best wine you can find in Wall Rose."

Annie loved all of her gifts. Afterwards, she turned to Y/N. "So tell me," she said playfully, "what did my darling, get me?" She had an impish grin on her face, and her blue eyes seemed to glow with mischief.