Scars of the past

Thanks to the rain, Spartacus was barely visible. The Titan slowly approached Karanese District.

Y/N : We are inside my titan, you're safe here. And I will explain everything to you later. But there is one thing I want to discuss with you. Why ? Why were you chasing after Eren ? Why did you kill all those people ?

Annie : Eren is our ticket back to home !

Y/N : Home ? You mean back to Marley and you're not alone in this ?

"Why do you even care ? And how do you know where I came from ?!!" Her tone quickly changed.

"I don't know. Why don't you tell me what why you are doing this." 

"Why should I tell you ?"

"You really should." You slowly took a few steps towards her. As you approached her, you can clearly see that she was on verge of cutting her finger using the ring.

Phoenix : Mrs.Leonhardt, did you know that you were pregnant with commander Y/N's child ? The one who will become the first generation of advocates of the two worlds.

"An advocate of 2 what ? What are you, how do you even know that I'm pregnant."

"So you knew about ?!" You quietly asked.

"About my pregnancy ? No, but I suspected it. Wasn't so sure about it though."

"Suspected ? Since when ?" You questioned her.

"A few weeks ago." She replied.

"What were you going to do with it. After you do successfully capture Eren and go back to Marley. Were you gonna just forgot about me and all those times we spent together. Throw me away like used socks?"

"You think that I used you ? Did you really think you're the one who got played by me ? You defiled my body, you took away my purity. You used my body as if it was yours. You didn't lose anything." She fiercely shot back.

"Defiled your body ? What I———— agh *visible frustration* if you feel disgusted about yourself for being with me then I apologize." You let a deep sigh and leaned against wall, contemplating what to say.

"What are you gonna do now ? Report me to the MPs or perhaps are you gonna shackle me up ?" She asked.

"Nothing ! Do I look like a some kind of a cruel, heartless bastard to you ?! Also you didn't answer my question."

"To be honest, I didn't have any plan regarding the baby. The only thing I was sure about it, was that I'd deal with it once I get back home."

"Deal with it ? Were you just gonna give birth to it and throw it away or perhaps kil-"

"If I have to then yes. And besides I don't have that much time left, I wouldn't be there to raise it." Those words came out her mouth, she didn't even hesitate. You felt disgusted, maybe to her the baby was just another unwanted obstacle. You couldn't bring yourself to utter another word. You simply shifted your gaze from her to the glass.

"What is that flying metallic ball."

"My name is Phoenix, the loyal and trustworthy companion of commander Y/N. And I finally got the chance to meet with you without being hidden or hiding. And Mrs. Leonhardt those were some harsh words you said about your child."

"Face it that's reality for you."

"How can you be so cruel ?" You told her.

"The world we live in is cruel." She replied.

- At home -

You couldn't bring yourself to look at her, she was sitting on the bed. Massaging her stiffened muscles. You took off your clothes and headed straight to the bathroom, while placing your hands on the edges of the sink. You looked at your reflection on the mirror. "You defiled my body." What Annie said to you has been lingering in your mind. You let a deep sigh and went back.