Courage

"So they came back to the first place where they started everything. Hmmmmm interesting."

You got closer to the abandoned long town and saw a blazing fire on top of the wall. It was definitely them, you quietly started climbing the wall and as you get closer to the top. You could hear their conversation.

"Bertholdt, you heard General Zeke right ? Your beloved Annie will be alright." Reiner assured Bertholdt.

"But Reiner-"

Zeke : *Sips his tea* You two starting over it again ? Like I told you little Annie should be fine. Not only that, this is Annie we are talking about. She knows how to care of herself. She is probably hiding in somewhere, practicing her kicks. *Takes another sip*

Reiner : But ..... They definitely know her identity.

Bertholdt : Annie could not .....

Zeke raised his eyebrow and said "Huh .... so you are saying that you still aren't committed ?"

"*sigh* Excuse me for interrupting you gentlemen ! And may i share my opinion that I was starting to enjoy torturing Annie Leonhardt day after day." you got on top of the wall and drew your swords out and charged at them.

Reiner : Huh....Military Police Brigade ??!

Bertholdt : Did they find us ?!

You rushed at them slicing Reiner's right leg and cutting Bertholdt's head off. And then you slowly walked toward Zeke, in Zeke eyes he only saw your shadow and two wounded people laying down on the ground in the light of the fire.

Y/N : Nothing personal, Reiner and Bertholdt.

Zeke clapped his hand and burst out laughing at you. You swang your sword at him but he grabbed it with his bare hands saying "Are you an idiot ? Coming all by yourself to fight all 3 us ?"

Y/N : Sorry you must have meant two !

You turned around to see Reiner holding headless Bertholdt's body.

Reiner : He's still alive.

Zeke : I see ! So he succeeded in transferring his consciousness to his body's nervous system.

"Shit" You backed away from Zeke and looked at them Zeke, Reiner and headless Bertholdt.

Y/N : Are you two going to turn into your titan forms ?

Zeke : Maybe We will maybe we won't !

*Chuckles* Too bad that I couldn't finish all of you." You said to them while getting closer to the edge of the wall.

Zeke : Like you said .... nothing personal right ?!

"Yeah nothing personal but we will meet again ZEKE YEAGER !!" You yelled falling from the wall. You quickly coordinated your landing ground, you used your 3DMG to land safely on the grass and looked up at the wall. Reiner and Zeke were looking at you and Zeke pointing his finger in the direction of woods as if he was trying to show you something. And out of blue a four legged abnormal came out of the shadows giving you a surprise attack.

 And out of blue a four legged abnormal came out of the shadows giving you a surprise attack