~Chapter 5~

Layla's pov:

I made my way to the basement level and move to my right. Just like jimin said, I can see the pharmacy but I can also see three walkers moving in front of the shop that is also boarded up. I'm going to assume that he and his brother did the same thing for here too. I pick up a tin can that was next to me threw it to the furthest corner in the basement.

Clang

The sound alerted them and they rush towards the sound. The moment they move way, I dash right for the shop and shut the door quickly before any of them realise what had happened. I face all the aisles that still have some remaining medication left on the shelves. I quickly look through them all and grab the ones that are way more important than the other stuff. As I was walking around, It's that a tent I see. I quickly make way to pick it up and check that if it can fit about three people inside. This is an amazing find. I also spot a few empty bottles which I grab as well as a suitcase for our clothes. This should be enough. I have a bag full of medication including the other stuff that I found. In case, we ran out of medication. I fill the luggage with medication too from the back storage. I also grab some yoga mats for the tent. So that we won't end up sleeping on the rough ground. After grabbing everything. I look outside and notice that the walkers are really far away from where I stood. I quietly left the pharmacy and slowly made my way out of the basement. 

That is until I step on the same can that I had thrown moments ago. 

The walkers stop what they were doing and rushed towards me as they heard the noise that I made. With that I ran out of the basement and headed towards the furniture shop, The walkers seem to be multiplying as I heard more footsteps behind me. I can see jimin coming out of the shop in alarm and soon after gave me an assuring smile as he ran straight for me. What is he doing? He ran past me as I ran back into the shop. I sure hope that he'll be fine.

Jimin's pov:

Once Layla enters the shop, I stood where she once was and the walkers suddenly stop. Of course, they did. I could see them tremble at the sight of me. I smirk slightly at them and made a move to kill them. Every one of the walkers starts running away from me as I killed a few of their kind. That's right fear me. I'm their worst nightmare.

Layla's pov:

How did he do that and why are they so afraid of him? Is he an advancement? Something is not right here but I didn't have time to ponder for long cause jimin had returned from killing all those zombies. I should just pretend that I never saw their fear. I'll figure it out sooner or later.

"Hey jimin, thank you for saving me. You're the best. I found a lot of stuff for the trip. Wanna see?" I ask him as I pick up the bags that I drop not too long ago

"Sure," as he took a look into the bags too

"Those are great finds. You gather more than enough medical supply and other supplies too. I think we're ready to head out tomorrow morning. Let's go around the shop and make sure that it's really safe. Gather more bags to pack any other stuff here that we may need," Jimin said

I nodded my head. As I close up my bag, jimin already left me to my thoughts as he went around the shop to check the supplies as well as any useful stuff that we could take along with us. That journal is going to be useful. I have to bring it along with us without jimin knowing that I took it from him. I hope he forgives me if he ever finds out. I'll just snatch it before we leave tomorrow morning.

"You coming?" Jimin asks as he was holding a pot and a pan

"Yeah," I said zipping my bag up and walk towards him

~~~~~~~~~~

We spent the whole afternoon packing and I of course told him about the walkie-talkie so he allowed me to change the batteries for it. I'll soon be able to contact sky. Now, jimin is currently making our last dinner here while I write the note that we will be leaving behind so that anyone can use this place too. I wrote everything about the boarded stores being the safest places to enter and that almost everything works due to jimin and his brother.

"Dinner is ready," Jimin called from the makeshift kitchen

After writing the last sentence, I left it on the table so we can hang it out on the door tomorrow morning before we leave.

"Smells delicious. What you made?" I ask as I took a look at the dish that he had just placed on the table

"Kimchi fried rice," Jimin said, smiling

"Never had that before. Thanks for making it. When we're out camping, I'll cook for you. My brother and sky always said that I have amazing cooking skills," I said as I took a bite out of the rice

This does taste really delicious. I hum in content as I continuously kept eating the fried rice. He should be a chef in the future. For the rest of the night, we spent eating dinner while making plans for tomorrow. I hope I can find namjoon soon so I can find my uncle but how much can I trust him though...

(Edited)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was supposed to publish this yesterday but I was so tired from school but I'm not today. Why not publish this chapter for you guys. One more thing...

Happy (Belated) Birthday Jungkook!!!