~Prologue~

A simple failed science research experiment has caused the world to be wiped out within minutes. During that period, every visible being got bitten or eaten by the dead. Taken from their loved ones immediately. The living going against their own rights to protect their own family. The world was lost to the dead and the living will have to work together to end them or the world will truly be lost to the dead...

Type 1: Walkers

Normal zombies that eat the flesh of any creature that still breathes. Can be killed by a shot in the head or a stab in the head. Incredibly weak if it's alone but stronger in groups. Capable of turning anything by a simple bite on the body. Is sensitive to hearing and is blind which is both an advantage and a disadvantage. Walkers fear advancement as advancement is extremely stronger than they are.

Type 2: Advancements

Not like your ordinary walkers. They feed on human love or any form of love. Will keep humans as their pets or lovers so that they can keep that love. They are able to speak like any ordinary human being. Hard to tell if they're advancement as they are identical to a human but can be noticed once they feed on your love. It is when their eyes turn black. Is way more powerful than walkers. Can't be killed unless you kill their pets or lovers which causes them to be weaken. Extremely possessive over their lovers so beware.

The Antidote

The cure for advancements and they will do anything to destroy them before they could cure them. This cure changes the advancement back to a human but they're health will be deteriorated due to not consuming the proper nutrients. There is only one antidote in the world and the advancements will not stop at anything to destroy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Princess, come here... Your beautiful face is only meant to be seen by us..."

"Kitten, we're not gonna hurt you. Here, this music will soothe you like it always does,"

"You belong to us, baby. Why do you want to hide from us?"

"We're your kings. You only need us!!!"

"You love to run and so do I. We can run forever together,"

"Your love is ours and no one else can have it but US!!!,"

"Your our pretty doll. I like pretty things especially the feisty ones..."

"YOU'RE OURS!!!"

"LET GO OF ME!!! HELP!!!"

(Edited)