"Hey," Niall says and the two of them embrace for a few seconds after doing some sort of hand shake/high five thing.

"So this is the little lady," the guy says after releasing from the embrace.

"Yup, this is Allyson," Niall smiles, looking at me as he tosses his hair a bit and then entwining his hands together.

"Hi," I say weakly, waving awkwardly.

"I'm Greg, by the way," he introduces himself and puts his hand out to shake, and I do just so, despite the clamminess of them.

"And this is my wife, Denise," he gestures to the blonde woman who walks over to us.

"Hello," she smiles at me, and gives me a quick hug.

"Gosh you're beautiful," Denise says to me.

"I wouldn't be talking," I blurt out. "Sorry that was weird, I meant to say you're beautiful yourself."

"She's a cute one, keep her!" Denise nudges Niall and he laughs.

"I'll keep her as long as she lets me," Niall says and at this point my face is as hot as a frying pan.

"Now where's my nephew?" Niall says loudly, looking around the room, just as a miniature little person comes running over to him.

"Niall!" the little boy shouts, as Niall crouches down to the boys height as he runs into his arms.

I am surprised at first that the little boy can even speak, he looks so young.

Niall picks him up, spinning a bit while the little boy giggles, before placing him down again and going back to crouching.

"That's my girlfriend over there. Wanna say hi to her?" he asks.

The boy looks at me like I am an ostrich with two heads, but even then he raises his hand in a tiny wave that melts by heart.

"Hello there," I smile, bending over a bit.

"I'm Allyson, and I'm guessing you're..." I trail off forgetting the name for a quick second before Niall mouths it to me.

"Theo! I've heard a lot about you. I hear you're pretty cool," I tell him and the little boy hides himself in Niall's jacket.

A few hours later I have finally met everyone in the crowded house, some are friends but most are family. Everyone seems to like me so far, but who knows. They could all be faking it, just for Niall's sake. I hope they truly like me, I'll have to ask Niall later tonight.

We eat, talk, and laugh the entire time. James leaves only a few minutes after we arrived here, but I kinda wish he stayed so I wouldn't be the only outsider.

I am happy though. I thought it would be awkward and uncomfortable, but everyone has been so welcoming and really bringing me in as part of their family. I couldn't have asked for anything more from them.

"Hey Ni, take your guitar out and start something," Niall's mother, Maura calls out to him.

He runs upstairs and returns moments later with an acoustic guitar, and sits on the couch across from the chair I sit in as he tunes it out.

"Do you sing?" Maura asks me.

"Oh no Miss, no I don't," I blush.

"Miss? I told you to call me Maura! Or mum, whatever suits you," she corrects me.

"Sorry er-Maura," I smile awkwardly.

"Much better," she smiles.

"She has a nice voice, she just won't admit it," Niall speaks out and I give him a look that could kill.