Chapter 1

I was forced being forced to drag huge stone blocks with me. I was a slave to humans. The chains I had on are very heavy. I stopped for a minute to catch my breath when I felt a tug on my chain forcing me forward. I growled at the man who was my master. He than said in a cold clip voice, "Do not give me that crap Wyvern. Or else." The threat was clear. I started walking again.

I have been a slave since I hatched here. I looked down at my dull red scales. I knew with a good cleaning my scales would look amazing. I looked at my wing membrane watching as golden webbing wove through its membrane. My master tugged on my chain as I realized we were at the dropping load as human slaves jumped onto the back of the wagon before dragging the heavy brick off as my master sighed sadly," Dammit I can't torture you anymore." I glared at him as he smirked," Also its your day off tomorrow." I narrowed my eyes as he lead me back to the stables. He noticed my narrowed eyes and chuckled," I am not kidding you should know what tomorrow is." My eyes widened slightly as I growled while he narrowed his eyes and rose a dull knife. I snorted as we walked into the Stables as I already knew the protocol I drank some water before going into my stable while he chained me down and such before pulling a lever lowing a metal bar that rested in the ceiling as I was now effectively in a cage. I rolled my eyes as the newbies came in after my own master had left. The only two other wyverns that have been here almost as long as me was Gust a wind wyvern that was fully grown and been here since I hatched seven years ago and a lightning wyvern named Bolt who has been here a year less than me as well. Bolt spoke for me," Will you newbies just shut up. It is almost impossible to escape." A new fire wyvern growled," How would you know?" I rolled my eyes," If you think you can escape tomorrow you are wrong. Most of you haven't been here for more than a month so shut the hell up." The Fire wyvern yelled," What did you just say hatchling." A wave of killer intent hit me as I snorted," Good try but this is real killer intent." A massive force came from me as everyone turned pale as my blue eyes darkened as I growled," I am sure unlike you I have killed another Wyvern and have been forced to fight in an arena to survive. Luckily they discontinued that." A female wind wyvern a year younger than me spoke nervously," What is happening Inferno then? Why do you veterans know whats happening." All three of us looked at each other as Gust spoke," Simply the Lord of the lands  birthday is coming up and his brother is coming here to make sure we are cleaned and such sadly the lords brother enjoys to torture us so be prepared for pain well us anyways except Inferno anyways." Everyone looked at me as I growled," Screw you Gust." 

 With those last words I fell asleep. I opened my eyes to hear the bloody creak of the damned stable doors as I watched every single movement carefully as the Masters came in as my blue eyes darkened considerably as the Lords Brother came in as I slowly lashed my tail as he grinned recognizing the three veterans as he looked at my master," So he is still alive I see. He seems to have an odd aura around him for that matter." I narrowed my eyes as the temperature spiked to above a hundred as they paled as a firestorm appeared around me making the temperature shoot even higher as I snarled as they paled as my master barked," Inferno enough." I glared at him as bursts of power came from me. He glared at me as I glared back as my blue eyes glowed with fury as the energy quickly depleted before I started panting from the energy drain. I noticed the metal was red hot from the heat. The Lords brother watched me carefully as he looked at my master," Has that ever happened before?" My master shook his head," No this is the first time he has released this kind of power. His name was well chosen by his mother before she died." I narrowed my eyes as I lashed my tail in annoyance as my master walked over to my cautiously as he pulled the lever up as the cage rose as he walked towards me with the saddle as my blue eyes darkened as he placed the saddle on my back unclipping all the chains as he led me out as all the other wyverns looked at me nervously as I scowled slightly as we were lead outside as the chains on our legs and the rods that are stabbed in our wings at an early age in my case so they can steer us easier. I hissed in anger as I felt him stab that crude knife in my shoulder blade as blood trickled down as I shrugged the wound off easily as I sensed the others gaze on my back as I flicked my tail a hair bit up as I sensed the others surprise as my tail flicked even closer to my masters unsuspecting neck and back as the tail blades glinted slightly in the rising sun and that was his only warning as he turned around as my tail stabbed him in the shoulder as I misjudged the angle. I hissed knowing this would come bite me in the ass. Blood spurted from his wound as I withdrew my tail as everyone looked at me as I turned my head  around as the glare I had directed towards everyone paralyzed everyone as another wave of energy rippled as the Lords Brother growled," Hit him with your breath attacks or else!"

    I glared at him as he charged with a sword as a voice spoke from above," Enough brother Inferno here has done enough for us." The lords brother growled," Elder brother I thought you would still be back at our mansion." I watched as he shrugged jumping ten feet from the dragon he was riding onto the ground as the actual dragon landed softly despite its massive size was elegant as it landed the Lord smiled as he walked up to me as I searched his eyes carefully as he took the muzzle off carefully as he looked at my master and spat," Do you know how rare the lineage of the Phoenix fire wyverns are! He is only seven and already he is strong enough to wipe this whole place off the map. Not only that his mother was the next in line before you foolishly captured her. Your lucky he was even hatched at all. Brother you will be imprisoned for harming him as for you." He looked at my master who was on the ground still holding the bloody wound," Will be executed. I am taking all of them with me and make sure they are treated right chains will still be a pretty big thing. As for the rest of you slave masters since you know your wyverns will be taken along. Geez they are  not dragons Sephora here is." I watched him warily as he spoke," Brother you will ride Inferno tell we get home." I growled as his brother came towards me as I lashed out fast or as fast as I could slicing his side with my longest spike open my tail as he fell down screaming in pain as the Lord sighed," I guess thats to be suspected. Alright Sephora you follow us gets my stupid brother I will ride Inferno." I lashed my tail but allowed him to get onto my back as we flew in the air as he spoke," You can go faster if you would like." I moved at a faster pace as he spoke," Thats enough glide down to the ground."

    Landing on the ground softly the others slowly came for a landing behind me. Human slaves came over as the Lord hopped off my back as he spoke," Get them prepared and seriously treat Inferno nicely he isn't afraid to kill you." For warning I raised my tail as my eyes blazed as the Lord jumped back," Don't get near him. His powers are barely suppressed and has barely any control over them." Sephora walked closer as he violet eyes pierced me as I flames appeared from the ground as Sephora simply snorted as the flames grew hotter as the ground was now scorched when I felt a pinprick in my neck to see someone holding a blowgun as I got dizzy falling down as I heard sighs of relief as I closed my eyes.