"How is that going to affect your scholarships," She says, knowing that I have been awarded enough scholarships and government grants that I don't have to take out any student loans.

"I won't have any," I say knowing she's going to start worrying about where I'm going to get the money. "But I'll figure it out, I have a lead on a few jobs and internships, so I'm hoping my advisor can set something up for me," I say smiling at her, calming her nerves. I look out the window for the first time since we've been in this cab, and I begin to recognize our surroundings which means we are entering Doncaster.

"Daddy – I mean Louis, how much longer?" Jonah says, and I ignore him calling me his father, knowing Jonah is sensitive about these things.

"Probably about twenty more minutes," I say knowing it depends on the traffic lights and traffic. However, Donny doesn't have the same level of traffic as the states do, because a lot of us carpool or walk everywhere.

***

We finally arrived at my childhood home after, as Jonah would say, what felt like forever. However, in reality, it was just another 30 minutes. There was a lot more traffic today in Donny than there normally is, so our three-hour drive was just under four hours.

"I promise, there usually isn't this much traffic in Donny, but it is the holidays, so it makes sense," I say pushing my door open, and stepping out of the cab. Once I have fully escaped the car I begin to stretch since I've been crammed in the back seat of a cab for almost four hours.

"Lou, I promise I don't mind. The drive was absolutely stunning, I swear it was straight out of a movie or something," Genevieve says following behind me, grabbing Jonah's travel bag, and his hand – to help him out of the car.

"That one thing I love about Donny is how beautiful it is out there, I swear I've never been anywhere in America that's even half as beautiful as Doncaster, no offense," I say bragging on my home town a little bit. What can I say? I'm a proud Doleite.

"Da- Louis, are please tell me we've made it," Jonah says looking exhausted. The poor lad tried taking a nap, but we were so close to arriving that Genevieve wouldn't let him nap.

"Yes champ, we made it," I say smiling. "Now let's help your mum get our bags out of the back," I say feeling so happy to be home. I walk to the back of the taxi, where Genevieve is struggling to carry some of the bags, and I lift it up helping her out.

"Louis, I can do it," She says trying to argue with me about how she is a strong independent woman, and I just roll my eyes.

"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should," I say shrugging as I lay the bags on the ground lining them up to make sure we have everything before walking off. "Jonah, here carry this one to the front door while I pay the driver," I say pulling my wallet out of my pocket, handing him my credit card.

The driver takes the card from my hands and runs it in the machine, and hands it back to me.

"American card?" He questions.

"Yes, that where I live now, but I requested it be an international card to prevent confusion," I say laughing, putting the card back in the wallet, and placing it back in my pocket. I turn around and see Genevieve trying to pick up more bags than she should.

"Babe stop, you take those two," I say pointing to the lightest bags. "I'll take these," I say taking the bags she's attempting to carry."

"But those are my bags," She says trying to oppose, but I don't listen and just walk off carrying the bags to the door. Genevieve and I finally met Jonah at the door, who is anxiously moving.

"Can I go in now? I really have to pee," Jonah says beginning to dance.

"Yes baby, go," Genevieve says. Jonah opens the door and runs in, and drops his stuff by the door.

"Take a left and it's the first door to the right," I yell at Jonah so that he can use the restroom.

"Louis, baby!" Me mum yells from the kitchen.

"Louis!" my sister Emily yells and joins me in the family room.

"Is this Genevieve?" me mum asks as she joins us, wiping her hands on her apron.

"Hi Mrs. Tomlinson," Genevieve says letting her hand out so me mum can shake it.

"Oh sweetie, please call me Johannah. I stopped being Mrs. Tomlinson when Louis was 4. I'm a Deakin now," she says smiling.

"I'm so sorry Johannah, I didn't realize," Genevieve says apologizing.

"Sweetie, don't stress it," she says smiling. "And I would hug you guys, but I'm cooking and have been working around the house all day, so I'll hold off until I'm done cooking and get a chance to clean up."

"Mum, you know I don't care," I say smiling, giving me mum a hug

Hi guys, I'm back!

What did you guys think?

What do you think will happen in the chapters to come?

I love you guys!

- Autumn<3