Chapter 17

Guys, my Lilo heart <3

Have your wigs prepared...

Vote. Comment

Louis

"So, where are you taking Genevieve on your lunch date?" Liam asks walking into our room, as I'm writing a paper for my Humanities class.

"It's not a date, you twat," I say.

"Hey, don't get mad at me for taking the initiative and helping you score a date with your dream girl," Liam says in reference the text he sent from my phone asking Genevieve to lunch.

"That doesn't give you the right to go through my phone," I say, really frustrated that Liam went against the plan I had to get Genevieve.

"If you'd add a passcode to your phone, it wouldn't be so easy to go through your phone. Plus, if I hadn't intervened, according to your "plan" you wouldn't be asking Genevieve out until she has her first child," Liam said, not knowing anything about Jonah, but I choose not to inform him about Genevieve's three-year-old son.

"Don't be such a sourpuss, she's the one that responded with Sounds like a date with a smiley face. You have a date with her, regardless of how it happened. Does it really matter who technically set it up?' Liam says sending a smug look my way.

"I don't appreciate your meddling," I tell Liam clearly annoyed that he felt the need to insert himself into my love life. "Besides Liam, don't you think there is a reason I never acted on my feelings towards Genevieve? She's in a relationship, and nobody likes that guy," I finish, explaining part of the reason why I have ignored every instinct in my body.

"Whatever just take this favor and enjoy your lunch date with her," Liam says picking up his laptop before walking towards the door to leave the dorm room. "Also, word of advice, whatever you choose to do, please take her somewhere away from campus." He says, opening the door, walking out to go to his class.

I pick up my phone from the coffee table and open up my messages with Genevieve composing a new text.

What time is your last class today? X. - Louis

I send her the message, while I sit down and begin to brainstorm ideas for this lunch date. Opening up the notes app I write down all of my ideas, trying to figure out what I should do.

Once I have a list composed I get a back from Genevieve,

Just finished my last class :) - Genevieve

I read, slightly smiling, while I look over the list of date ideas for the lunch date that Liam set up. I would never admit this to him, but I am really glad to have a friend like him.

Great! I'll come by your room say, 12? X. - Louis

I sent her the message instantly knowing what I plan on doing with her for lunch. I close the messages app, opening Instagram seeing that I have a ton of notifications since I hardly ever get on the app. I click on the magnifying glass, and my recent search history automatically shows Genevieve's page EveRoseGregory. I slightly smile at the nickname that all of her friends call her.

I begin scrolling through her page, and see her feed is full of pictures of her, Niall and Jonah. I smile at one of the photos with Jonah kissing her really hard on the cheek while she smiles with her entire face. I click on the picture and see the caption says "Please, never grow up 💙".

The photo has over 200 likes and so many comments. Most of the comments on the photo are comments on how cute he is, or people asking if Jonah is her brother. She brushes off the comments of others by simply liking their comment, or commenting with a heart or a smiley face.