Chapter 41

Sorry for the delayed update! I've been busy being a college graduate and having a full-time job :) 

If you wanna listen to a good vibing album while you read, listen to Portraits by Greyson Chance :) 

Anyways... enjoy :)

Louis

She's perfect.

The way she looks at me is so caring and loving. The way her hair shapes her face so perfectly. While she's a natural beauty. The way she does her makeup is so natural and minimal, makes my heartbeat every time like it's the first time I'm seeing her.

Her sweater is loose but tight-fitting around her perky breasts. She's wearing jeans that make the shape of her ass so prominent. She dresses so modestly, yet her clothes hit her curves just right, giving me a chance to appreciate her body, though I'd never tell her that.

I love watching her interact with others. It's amazing watching her talk to anyone as if they have known each other for years. She's extremely bubbly, which cancels out my awkward unsociable personality. Someone can't dislike her, she just has one of those personalities.

It seems impossible but I fall in love with her all over again when I see her. When she walks into a room it instantly gets brighter. She has a heart of gold and is compassionate to everyone around her. She's put's others first and doesn't think twice to help someone.

She tends to put her needs last but that's okay. She acts strong around everyone, especially Jonah. She amazes me every day. She makes it impossible to not want to be a better person. She's made me my best self, and I can't imagine my life without her.

It's the next morning in Donny, and I have been laying in my childhood bedroom looking at the love of my life asleep in my arms.

Last night we were having a tough time trying to beat the jet lag so she came into my room so we could talk. We ended up curled up next to each other talking about our dreams and hopes for the future, somewhere along the way we ended up falling asleep. I'm not quite sure what time it was but based on how I feel like I've had three hours of sleep, I can assume it was around four in the morning.

I hear my phone buzz on the night table next to me and I pick it up carefully making sure not to wake the sleeping goddess next to me.

Are you awake? – Emily

Mum wants to know what you lot want to have for meals. She's going to the grocers and wants to make sure to get food you will eat. You know, since you now have a new American diet ;p – Emily

I roll my eyes are my sister's last text.

I do not have a new American diet!

I type to respond to Emily and tap the send button, placing my phone back on the night table, facedown so I don't see the notification pop up.

I pull Genevieve closer to me and place my free arm over her to hug her. I pull the duvet over my bare shoulder since it's a cold December day. As a get comfortable her sweet strawberry, flowery warms up my nose.

I gently squeeze her trying to enjoy this moment, while trying to drift back to sleep. I want this to be every day. Every morning I want to wake up to her beautiful face, and I want to fall asleep to cuddling to stay warm on a cold night.

I continue to observe her sleeping patterns, but not in a creepy way. In a way that intrigues you and has you wondering about what she's thinking about.