Chapter 21

Vote, and Comment :)

Louis

I woke up next with Genevieve in my arms, and I felt like the luckiest man on earth. We didn't get to sleep until around four or five in the morning, because we stayed up all night just talking about absolute nonsense. And by nonsense, we talked about anything and everything from favorite color and food, to our weirdest quirks.

I look over at the clock sitting on the wall in her bedroom and see its nearly 1:30 pm. I pull Genevieve closer to me, not wanting to leave this moment. Last night was perfect, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Her brown hair was pulled into a messy pony, and she still had yesterday's make up smudged across her face, but she was absolutely breathtaking. She is the most ravishing women I have ever met, and I can't get enough of her. The soft snores coming from her mouth, and the occasional mumble uttered from her soft pink lips make me smile.

She looks so peaceful.

She looks so beautiful.

I wish I hadn't left my phone in the guest bedroom so I could capture this moment, as stalkerish as that sounds. I am at a loss for words to describe how beautiful she looked in this moment and want to remember it forever.

The pitter-patter of tiny feet running through the hallway, followed by the sound of Debbie's voice brings me out of my trance, and back to reality.

"Jonah, leave your mother alone she needs her sleep, please go play with your Legos or something," Debbie says clearly following the small child as he continues to run towards the room.

"But I want to show momma the picture I drew, and I don't know where Louis went so I don't have anyone to play with," I hear him say as he gets closer to the door, but I continue to lay here, with my hand laying on the bare skin just above Genevieve's stomach.

"Momma!" Jonah shouts as he walks in the room, announcing his presence, before noticing me shushing him.

"Louis!" Jonah says running over to the bed. The child tries jumping up on the bed, but fortunately, the bed is too high for him reach, so he just stands at the side looking defeated. "I've been looking for you for hours! I thought you left without saying goodbye, like Niall." Jonah continues, making me instantly feel sorry about the way Niall treats him.

"I would never do that," I say, as I begin to draw circles on Genevieve's stomach. Genevieve lightly stirs in her sleep, only to slightly move her legs so they were entangled with mine.

"Why are you in momma's bed?" Jonah asks, becoming more and more curious.

"Your mum and I were up late last night talking, that's all," I tell the curious child, hoping it puts his mind to rest.

"Like a sleepover?" He asks, trying to get answers.

"Yes, just like a sleepover," I tell him, hoping that we can move past the subject.

"Momma said doesn't let me have sleepover's with girls other than her, she says only mommy's and daddies can have sleepover's," Jonah says putting a finger up to his temple, making it seem as if he was deep in thought about something.

"Momma sometimes lets Niall sleepover," My tiny friend continues to acquire the current situation in front of him. "Are you momma's boyfriend too?!" The boy continues to ask questions, with a look of excitement on his face.

"Okay Jonah, let's give them some privacy," Debbie, says grabbing ahold of her grandson giving me an apologetic look.

"But GamGam! I'm bored, I want Louis to play with me!" Jonah says, crossing his arms across his frail chest, trying to protest leaving.