Chapter 9

Lol, don't hate me. 

Vote, Comment, and Share

Louis

"Louis, babe" she calls, making my heart light up at the mere sound of her voice. If only she knew the effect, she has on me. I lightly turn my head, and my eyes flutter open to see her sitting here, in one of my old t-shirts.

"Babe, you fell asleep again." She says, lightly giggling, showing me that she's not mad at me, and in response, I playfully rolled my eyes.

I prop myself up and look into her chocolate brown orbs, falling more in love with her, if that's even possible.

"Don't tell me you're actually following this movie, love," I say, and she moves closer to me, laying on her side, with her head propped up on hand.

"Yes, it's one of my favorite movies, and every time I have tried getting you to watch it, you fall asleep." She says pouting and moves in, so I kiss her forehead.

"Every movie you have shown me is one of your favorites, Genevieve," I tell her, picking up a lock of her hair, twirling it around my finger.

"I know, but I really think you'd enjoy this one if you can get passed the slow start." She states, placing her free hand on my free hand, and I take the subtle hint and slowly interlocking our fingers together to hold her hand.

"No offense love, but I'm a boyo. How am I supposed to get into Breakfast at Tiffany's?" I ask in a gentle, soft tone. A tone that tells her I would never do anything to hurt her. A tone that tells her I am not mad about her movie selection. It's a tone that lets her know she is safe.

"Please, just try. For me?" She asks in a kind voice. Her eyes are smiling. She doesn't have to say a word. I can tell she is happy. I happily oblige, leaning in to -

"Louis get up lad. You're late!" My annoying roommate Liam yelled throwing something at my head to wake me up.

I groan, not opening my eyes, and continue to stir in my bed hoping that Liam will leave me alone so I can sleep, which unfortunately he does not, and continues to throw items at me. I angrily sit it grabbing the closest thing to me throwing it right back to him.

"Oh, good you're up!" He says nonchalantly.

"Of course, I'm up you idiot, you threw a bloody shoe at my head." I scoff, clearly irritated that I currently have the most annoying roommate in the world.

"You told me not to let you sleep in past 8:30, and since I was getting out of the shower at 8:30, and it's now 8:35. Don't get all pissy at me, I'm just doing what you asked." He says, scoffing the last part under his breath, but I ignore it.

I hop out of my bed and scurry through what is left of my clean clothes giving myself a mental note to clean some of my clothes at some point this week. I settle on a pair of black Adidas track pants, and a plain white t-shirt. It's a brisk November morning, so I decide to grab my Adidas jacket as well and pull it over my head.

"Where are you going anyway? You don't have class until 11 today, and I only know that because it's the only class we have together." Liam says, also butting his nose where it doesn't belong.

"I'm meeting up with someone," I tell him, leaving it at that. I pick up my phone from Liam's desk, unplugging it from the charger, and placing the item in my pocket. I also walk over to my desk and pick up my wallet and check to make sure I have some cash on me just in case and grab my key shoving them in my pocket.

"The only people you talk to are me and Harry, so who could you possibly be meeting up with?" He asks, growing curious.

"Mind your own, Payno. I have some things I have to do, so I probably won't make it to Gomez's class, can you turn in the paper for me, and give me the notes?" I ask, hoping he drops the subject because I really don't want to talk about why I will be missing my classes today.