Chapter 7

Comment, Like and Vote :)

Louis

"Bro we are so getting you laid tonight!" Harry shouts as he walks into Liam and I's room.

"It's really fine, you guys don't have to help me get laid," I reply, hoping they drop the topic but I know them and they won't.

"Seriously, how long has it been? I don't think I've seen you with a girl since Freshman year." Liam says. "You caught one look at Genevieve at a party last semester, and you haven't had an interest in an anyone since. It's seriously not healthy." Liam continues to tell me how pathetic my current love life is.

"Dude, how long has it been since you've been properly laid?" Harry asks jumping back into the conversation.

"I don't know, maybe sometime last year," I respond shrugging my shoulders. I don't understand what the big deal is. "Guys, we've gone through this, I just don't care about going out and getting laid as much as you guys do."

"You haven't slept with anyone since Emerson. When you guys ended things, for a reason still unknown to everyone, you were a wreck for so long, a normal guy would go out and get laid to get over a break-up." Liam says.

"Yeah, whatever happened to her? I really liked her." Harry says, suddenly looking up from his phone.

"You guys were it, you guys were so infatuated with each other it made everyone around you sick. When things ended between you two that was all anyone could talk about. The least you can do is tell us what happened." Liam says again, trying to get the reason out of me.

"I'd rather not talk about it, besides this has nothing to do with why I haven't slept with anyone since then. It's nothing, now can we drop it?" I say, not wanting to answer any of these questions.

"Okay, we get the hint, it's been dropped. You don't want to talk about it, so we'll go have a good time. Just like old times. I promise." Liam says, finally ending the conversation.

"Hey Liam, how about a change of plans? Instead of our Friday night route, what do you say we do something that doesn't involve Louis here being the designated driver?" Harry says, making both Liam and I look at him strangely.

"Woah! Who are you and what have you done with our friend?" I say jokingly, placing my hand on his forehead to make sure he was feeling okay.

Harry is not one to say no to a night out, especially if it involves alcohol and girls. One-time last semester he caught the flu and was on bedrest for a week and a half, but that didn't stop him from partying and sharing his sickness with everyone at the party.

Between the three of us, Harry is more of the partier, and he is always forcing Liam and me out as a way to "loosen up and destress from the craziness of the week". We were both shocked that he wanted to change the plans.

"Guys, I'm serious! Every time we go out, we always end up someplace and I get so drunk, that  I don't remember from that night and the next day is pure hell. Despite how amazing all that sounds, my mom is visiting tomorrow, and I don't need her thinking she spends all this money on my education just for me to party." He explains, revealing the real reason behind his suggestion to change our plans.

"What is there to do in this town anyway?" Liam asks no one in particular.

"There's a movie theater and a bowling alley not too far from here," I suggest.

"We could watch that new Avenger's movie!" Harry says, getting excited.

"No, Louis and I already saw it," Liam says in response, causing Harry to lose his excitement.