XXXIV. Oliver Wood

Start from the beginning

"Finally!" A female voice reaches their ears, "where have you been?" We both look in the direction of the voice, seeing Hermione Granger.
"Quidditch practice," I simply answer, causing her to frown. "Practice? But you aren't in the team?" she says and then she spots Oliver. She raises her eyebrow as it clicks.
"I am now," I simply reply, "since Harry got himself in a mess with Umbridge." Hermione face palms as she realises, "of course. That's why Professor McGonagall came here."

Hermione glances between me and Oliver. She catches him looking at me several times. "Well, I'm going to bed," she says, "do I see you soon or?" "Professor McGonagall interrupted me during my homework, so I'll be finishing that," I say, scratching the back of my neck.
Hermione said her goodnight and left to the girls dormitory. "I can help you if you want," Oliver suggests, "I did it before." He chuckles, his cheeks getting red. "Shouldn't you go to sleep?" I ask, hinting with small concern.
     "No," he states, "you became my hero of the day. So this is the least I can do." I chuckle as I give in, "okay. let's refresh ourselves a bit." "Yeah, good point," Oliver says.

I release my hair out of that ponytail. I noticed I didn't have anything else than the hoodie, since you wore that to practice. before that, I put on deodar and perfume to hide the smell. I sigh as I put on my shirt, adding the tie for fun.
     I walked down stairs, only to see Oliver sitting there. He glances up, causing him to frown. "Why are you wearing something so formal?" he asks. "My hoodie was covered in sweat," I reply.
     "You want mine?" he asks but I decline. Yet, Oliver rose onto his feet to fetch his hoodie. The hoodies everyone possessed, was customised with your surname on the back.
     "Oliver, you didn't need to fetch your hoodie for me," I say. "I always see you walking in your hoodie," he protests, "you basically live in. So, you can live in mine." I chuckle as I accept his hoodie.

I start to undo my buttons, turning around as well. Oliver was caught off guard when I started to undress myself and quickly turned around. "I'm sorry," he mutters. "It's okay," I murmur as I pull the hoodie over my head, "it's safe again."
the first thing I notice was the scent of his cologne, hanging around in his hoodie. Oliver turns around to see me in his hoodie, which makes him smile. "It's so big for you," he laughs. "Yes, but it smells good," I say, bending over my work. That comment heaten the boy's cheeks.

While I was studying with Oliver, Oliver couldn't help but notice the small things I did. Putting the sleeves over your hands. Pulling the hoodie just over your mouth. Playing with the strings. Fact the hood is still over my head.
I glance at Oliver from the corner of my eye, catching him staring. "Oliver ...?" I ask slowly, "what are you doing?" Oliver snaps out of his trans and blurts uncontrollably, "obviously not staring at you while i catch feelings."
He got me caught off guard and himself as well. "D-did I just say that out loud?" he asks carefully. I slowly nod, not knowing what to do. Nobody has ever taken a like of me. "Bloody hell," he says, starting to panic. He rises on his feet as he is about to leave. "I'm sorry," he mutters.

I didn't know what happened to me but I rose on my feet as well. I grab his hand and pull him back. I catch him by wrapping my arms around his neck.
Although, Oliver came at a higher speed than expected. So, he knocked me over. As fast as Oliver could react, he switched positions so he is the one to fall on the floor.
I fall on top of him, our faces only inches away from each other. Our eyes widen as I begint to stutter an excuse. "I'm so sorry-" Oliver cuts me off by pressing his lips on mine. I was hesitant but I kissed him back.

He pulls back to see any look for rejection in my eyes. He only sees my a wide smile playing my features. I cup his cheeks and kiss him again.
"The hoodie girl," he chuckles as he pulls back. "The hoodie girl? That's what you called me?" I ask curiously. "Like I said, I mostly see you in that hoodie," he explains, "hoodie Scamander." I chuckle as I shake my head.

"I still want to apologise because normally I wouldn't blurt ... such thing," says Oliver, clearly embarrassed. I chuckle as I rise on my feet, helping him. "Well, it turned out well, right?"
"It's good you are temporarily the seeker because I could not yell at you," Oliver admits, which makes me laugh. "Maybe I would calm you," I wink. "No, not that wink," he complains, "Fred and George do that all the time." "Who do you think I got it from."
"Bye." "No," I laugh, "just kidding."

"So," he questions, "is there any chance on you becoming my girlfriend? After a few dates?" "Is there any chance?" I repeat, "the chance is never zero." I tease him as I lean in closer.
     "But the chance will increase if you kiss me again." Oliver doesn't waste another moment and swiftly kisses me. I pull back and smirk, "yeah, that will be alright." Oliver chuckles as he shakes his head.

"Can I ask you out? To Hogsmaede?"
"Yes you can and I accept." I quickly pecks his lips again and focus on my work.

A.N.
okay i have a tom riddle 18+ imagine
just not sure whether to upload