Chapter 50~(FINALE)

Hey guys! I just have a quick little message or (authors note) before I start this FINAL CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK. So please read that first it is very important.

I'm not ready to say goodbye to this fanfiction! I'm reached 10k reads! I am going to be publishing a sequel soon so stay tuned for that. This chapter will be long so hold tight. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and have fun! Anyway please continue! Remember to vote and maybe if you want to I'm not saying that you have to but you should totally, share with your friends! I love you all!

______________________________________________________

Cameron POV

We drove straight to the hospital. I squeezed Lacey's hand the whole entire ride. I was nervous, my girlfriend was about to give birth to our baby girl. I was excited and nervous at the same time.

Lacey POV *47 minutes later*

I was laying in a bed, hooked up to a IV and I was in a blue gown. Cameron had called everyone to come down to the hospital but only Michelle, Matthew, Nash and obviously Cameron were allowed into the room when I give birth because they're all really close. Cameron was in the room keeping me company. We were on our phones. I was scrolling through Instagram and Twitter. I decided to tweet something.

"lacey_lowe: in the hospital😋😷" I tweeted it and seconds later comments, favorites, and retweets started swarming in.

"nashfxckgrier: is she giving birth or something?"

I close my phone and rested my eyes for a bit, I can't believe his is happening.

"Are you okay?" Cameron asks me.

"Yes. I'm just really nervous." I try to smile.

"Oh okay. Tell my if you need anything." He says with a warm and gentle smile. I nod and go back on my phone.

I kept overthinking about the fact that I'm going to be a mom...at 17! It's a crazy situation to be in but I have to make the best of it...

I tied my hair into a messy bun with the black hair tie on my wrist. I opened my iPhone's camera. I took a look at my hair. I was thinking of dying it back to its natural color. Its been blonde for way to long now and I miss my brown hair. I look at my eyes. I should replace my contacts with hazel ones, they were my natural eye color. I snap a selfie of me and posted it on Instagram. I closed my phone when I was finished posting the photo.

"I'm going to go down to the cafeteria, want anything to eat?" Cameron asks me while he stands up.

"Um sure. I'm fine with anything." I tell him. He nods and leaves the room.

Cameron POV

I walked downstairs to the cafeteria. As I was walking I bumped into a girl. She dropped her book on the floor. I reached down to pick it up but we both touched hands. I look up, the girl looked awfully familiar.

"Cameron?" The girls asks me. I examined the girl very closely for a brief second. I remember her! Her name is Courtney. We dated for a few months at the end of 8th grade.

"Courtney?" I say.

"Yes!" She exclaims. She didn't change much.

"You changed so much!" She tells me. I nod my head.

"So why are you here?" She asks me.

"Well uh...my girlfriend is pregnant and she's going to give birth...." I say very quickly.

"Oh you have a girlfriend! And she's pregnant..." She says, she got very quiet during the last part.

"Yeah." I mouth.