Chapter 16: Secrets

2k reads?! ilysm

****

****Michelle POV**** (ooh Michelle whacha doing there)

I walk out of the building and throw my empty bag away. While doing that I see Cameron on his phone. He looks up and I turn around. I haven't dyed my hair in a while and it's turning brown.

"Michelle?" he says as he taps my shoulder.

"Uh....hi!" I say as I mentally slap myself.

"What are you doing here?" he asks me.

"Because I want to?" I say giving him a 'why are you all up in my business look'.

"Oh cool! I gotta go." he says as I stare straight the the glass door and see...my brother?

He stares right at me and smiles. I wave and smile back as I try to text Lacey.

Michelle: yo! we gotta go now!

But she won't reply. I sigh and walk in the building. Shawn walks right past me and look at him at the corners of my eye, he looks the same, except he's wayyyyy taller...i wonder how's Aaliyah doing...

****Lacey POV****

Michelle: yo! we gotta go now!

I shut my phone and walk to the lobby.

"I'll be right back maybe..." I say as I run down the hall to the elevator. I press the down button and as it opens Cameron was standing there.

"Well shit!" I mumble to myself as I step in.

"So hi." he says.

"Hello." I say scooting to one corner and awkwardly taking my phone out. As I do that the elevator lights blink and turn off. All of a sudden the elevator stops and it started getting heated.

"Please dear god no!" I say in a muffled voice. "Just great."

I slide down the walls and slam my phone to my head several times. I start scrolling through Instagram and twitter and refreshing the page over an over even though nothing new will pop up. Then I had no service on my phone.

"So..." Cameron says.

"Sup." I say standing up.

"What are you doing here?" he asks me. "I uh saw Michelle earlier."

"I was just visiting my fr-PARENTS." I lie.

"Right your parents." he says.

*1 awkward hour later of talking about random stuff later...*

The door opens and there stood Matthew.

"Lacey!" he says. Crap. I shake my head no and tilt my head to Cameron and run away.

I text Michelle while running to the bench. As I do that I bump into Nash.

I pick up my phone and look up at him. "Hi Charlotte." he says while a creepy smile creeps on his face.

"I'm sorry?" I ask him acting clueless of what he's saying.

"You shouldn't keep your diary on your drawer." he whispers as he walks past me. Yeah I have to tell Michelle. I run outside and see Michelle on her phone.

"We have to go now!" I say grabbing her.

"That's what I said!" she says.

"Nash knows who I am." I say as try to find my car.

"Wait what? Like Charlotte or...."

"Yeah that girl."

**************************************************

Uh oh...

Boys at my school are scared of me because I keep grabbing booty😏 And I keep singing anaconda🐍