Chapter 21: Back to my old ways

Nash POV

I pull away and her eyes were big.

"My god Nash!" she says as she slams the door shut on my face.

I start sobbing and walking away, looking down, "Wait!" I hear a voice say, I turn around and there goes Lacey biting her lip.

I walk towards her slowly. "What Crawford."

"I think that we're better off friends, I just cheated on Matt 2 minutes ago sooo....just keep this between us, maybe someday in a perfect world we'll be together but for now it's not going to happen anytime soon, and please stop calling me Crawford or Charlotte." she quickly says and shuts the door, giving me a half smile.

Matthew POV

"I think that we're better off friends, I just cheated on Matt 2 minutes ago sooo....just keep this between us, maybe someday in a perfect world we'll be together but for now it's not going to happen anytime soon, and please stop calling me Crawford or Charlotte." I hear Lacey say to a tall guy.

WHAT?! Hold up, what the fuck is happening. I stomp over to the guy and tap him on the shoulder, he turns around and its NASH?

"What the fuck were you doing." I ask him furiously.

"Nothing, at all." He says and runs away.

I bang on Lacey's door to the point where my knuckles start to hurt.

She opens the door with a pillow in her hand. She attacks me with it but then stops when she realizes who I was.

"Why the heck did you knock like that?" She asks me trying to kiss my cheek but I wasn't in the mood. I throw a punch at her arm, I didn't know what came through me I just had to do that. She starts screaming and running to the bathroom crying.

Lacey POV

I lock myself in the bathroom crying. I grab the razor from the bathroom drawer and start making marks, I promised I'd never do it again but I had to. I wash the razor and the blood away and pick up my phone. Matthew was banging on the door screaming for my name but I ignored him. As I reach for my phone to dial Nash flashbacks start running into my head about high school.

I cry more and more.

"Hello? Lacey!" Nash says.

"Help! Matthew is out of control, my hotel room fast." was all I managed to say. I hang up and start calming myself down.

A few minutes later I hear more and more voices outside. I unlock the door and open it slowly to peek at what's happening. Matthew and Nash were fighting and cursing at each other.

I run in the middle of them which was probably not the best idea because before I knew it Matthew through a cold hard punch smack in the middle of my face and everything went pitch black.

(a/n: double update!)