Chapter 40

WOOT WOOT! WE HIT THE 40!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matthew POV

Cameron and Lacey sat across from each other, barely making any eye contact.

"So how'd you sleep last night?" I ask them as I play around with my cereal.

They both muttered something but I couldn't hear them quite well.

"Well I'm going to go to the mall with Michelle so bye." Lacey says as she runs back to her room.

Now it was just Cameron and I.

"You know I'm just going to go back up to my room." Cameron says as he slowly stands up and walks upstairs.

Lacey POV

I slam the door shut. I sigh while I grab my phone and text Michelle.

Lacey: Wanna go to the mall later?

Michelle: sure

Lacey: alright I'll pick you up at 12

Michelle: k see u later

Lacey: bye

I shut my phone while I pick a outfit to wear. It was pretty chilly outside so I chose to wear a tank top under my New York sweater, some light blue jeans, a beige colored scarf, and brown uggs. For my makeup I applied foundation, then concealer, a bit of blush, a small cat eye, some mascara, I applied a bit of gold eyeshadow, I left my eyebrows just the way it is, and I tied my hair up in a messy bun. I grabbed my wallet and phone and shoved them in my purse and swung it around the shoulder. I applied lip balm and checked the time.

11:45

I grabbed my car keys on my dresser and headed out the door. I drove to Michelle's place.

Once we arrived at the mall we walked to Hollister. The real reason I wanted to go to the mall was because I just needed to clear my minds off of things and I just wanted to hang out with my best friends.

"So what's the real reason you asked me to come?" Michelle asks me.

"W-Why can't I just have a relaxing day with my best friend friend without her asking me the 'real reason' why I want to hang out with her." I scoff.

"Because I know you and I know something is going on." She says as she gives me a stern look.

"Ugh fine!" I start, I lean in and whisper, "so last night Cameron and I slept together and now Matthew is suspecting something and know I'm really scared." I blurt out. I back out and sigh.

"Damn girl you got things to figure out." She says as she pretends to be a diva and snap her fingers. I nod and keep searching for clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grab all my bags from the car and run up to the apartment.

I unlocked the door and ran up to my room and dumped all the bags on the bed. I go to the bathroom and remove all my makeup. I let my hair down and changed into some sweats. I turned on Netflix MacBook and put a bag of popcorn in the microwave. I started searching up Christmas movies to watch.

"Hey what are you doing?" Cameron asks me.

"Just watching movies." I tell him as I tilt my head upside down on the couch.

"Oh really." He snickers as he kisses me. (kinda like the Spider-Man kiss) He pulls away as I giggle. He chuckles a bit too.

"Follow me." he says as he sticks his hand out, I grab it and he drags me to his room. I take a long look at his room. There was this huge poster hanging above his room and it said 'Will you be my girlfriend?' With a huge heart at the end. Below it was 'mark yes or no' I grab the sharpie from his desk and ran up to the poster and marked a yes, for all I know I may be carrying his baby in my stomach right now! I jump off the bed and hug him tightly. He gaze into his eyes for a while.