Chapter 31:

||Lacey POV||
.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-.
The plane landed in LAX. We stood up from our seats and walked down the aisle and into the airport.
We barged into our apartment. I lunged towards the couch and Michelle dove toward the fridge.
"FUCK! ALL OF OUR FOOD IS ROTTEN!" Michelle complained.
"Relax! I'm pretty sure some food are still edible." I reassure her. I felt sick to my stomach. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I've been feeling very sick lately. I'm getting scared that I might be...pregnant. I clear all of those silly thoughts out of my mind and flush down the toilet. I wash my face and dash to my room. I pulled out my iPhone and started replying to some dms on Twitter. I texted Cameron back also.
.-._.Texts between Lacey and Cameron.-._.
Cameron: hey! Safe flight?
Lacey: Yeah! The flight was only 30 minutes
Cameron: Oh cool...So how are you feeling?
Lacey: well I'm starting to throw up a lot but I think I'm good.
Cameron: Can I ask you a question?
Lacey: you just did
Cameron: haha, Do you ever feel like going back home?
Lacey: Sometimes....but it'll be for sure when all of this attention and drama blows over.
Cameron: uh huh...Well I gotta go, bye xx
Lacey: Okay bye!
I close my phone and walk towards my closet. I change into my sweats and run downstairs to watch TV. A few hours later my phone started vibrating a billion times. I close the TV and started to open. My phone to see what this ruckus was all about. Turns out it was all messages from Nash, Matthew, Jack, and Cameron. I reply to Jack first, then Nash, Matthew, and Cameron.
.-._.-._.
The texts will be revealed in the next chapter because my thumbs hurt like somebody has bitten them off👌✌️