Chapter 48 ~

Cameron POV

I woke up in our living room couch with the hugest headache ever. It felt like my brain was being mushed into a thousand pieces. I drank the whole glass of water on the coffee table and stand up. I was very dizzy so I sat back down.

"Rise and shine." Lacey says while she walks towards the kitchen and fills two glasses up with orange juice. She hands one glass to me as she starts drinking the other one.

"Sober now?" Lacey laughs.

"Haha very funny." I say sarcastically. I scratch my head. I couldn't tell if Lacey was hiding her anger from me drinking last night or she was totally cool with it. I didn't want to bring it up so I played it cool and acted like nothing happened.

Lacey sat next to me and rested her head on my shoulder while she watched MTV. It was her 18th birthday soon so I was thinking about what to get her. She was talking about getting a penny board but she is pregnant so that obviously isn't going to work. I let out a sigh while I grab my phone.

"Something wrong?" Lacey asks me as she lifts her head up.

"Nope." I say as I move my head towards hers and peck her lips. She beamed and continued watching TV.

"Let's think of baby names!" Lacey speaks up as she sits up straight on the couch next to me.

"Um....Paige?" I suggest.

"Hm...Paige Dallas." she giggles, "Sounds cute."

"Amber? Abby, Lana, Sara, Chloe.." I spoke whatever came to my mind.

"Amber sounds cute." Lacey says.

"Okay...Amber or Paige?" She asks me.

"Let's do Paige, Paige Dallas." I say with a bright grin on my face.

Lacey laughs. "Just 4 months until this little human comes outta me." She says as she propped her head on my head again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later we went out for lunch.

"Whadya want to eat?" I ask Lacey as I back the car out of the driveway.

"Hmm...any resteraunt." She suggest as she switches the radio station.

" Any resteraunt coming right up." I say as I drive to a resteraunt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lacey POV

A lady came up to us and asked us want we wanted to order. Once she laid her eyes on Cameron she stretched out her chest and gave him a sweet smile. When we were done ordering she made sure to shake her hips and bottom out for Cameron.

"Slut." I thought to myself. Cameron seemed to not care about her.

We started munching on our food faster than a blink of an eye.

"My cravings are satisfied." I say as I mumble through all the food in her mouth.

"You got a little something over there." Cameron tells me as he points to my cheek.

"Take it out!" I say as I try to swipe my cheek.

"Here." He holds out a napkin and wipes the food out of my face.

"Thank you." I smile as I continue eating my food.

I think about the baby girls name, 'Paige Dallas' After these 5 months of being pregnant I still couldn't process the fact that I'm going to be a mother....