Chapter 27

This might be a short chapter :) but the next chapter will be longer (maybe I'm not promising anything haha)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So I know you just broke up with Matt literally less than 24 hours ago and he's my best friend...but I just wanted to ask you, will you um be my g-g-girlfriend?" he blurts out biting his lip.

I take a moment to try to process what he just said. His words banged around my brain.

"Uh..just let me think about it." I taking deep breaths. I slip out of my seat and run to the girls bathroom. I pull out my hair and dial Matts number.

(888) 123-456-7890

"What's up?" He asks me in a shaky voice.

"Can you pick me up?" I ask him.

"Yeah sure, where are ya?" He asks me.

"Here...come to my apartment building." I tell him as I text him my address.

"What?! How in the world are you in LA?" I whisper yells as I hear tiny voices in the background.

I groan scratching my head. "It's a long story but just pick me up!!! quick please." I yelp as I end the call.

I run out of the stall as a little girl stares at me. I smile at her as I go back to the table.

"Hey! What took you so long?" he asks me as he stares straight into my eyes.

"I don't feel very well." I complain rubbing my head.

"Well let's go." he says.

"Can you drop me off somewhere?" I ask him.

"Yeah sure." he answers.

-20 minutes later-

"Take a left." I tell him as he takes a sharp...right.

"Seriously?" I complain. "Go left then left again and then right."

-4 minutes later-

"I'll text you." I say as I get out of the car. I run inside my building as propel greet me.

"I haven't seen you in a while." says the mailman. I smile at him as I enter the elevator. I walk into the elevator and it took me up to my floor. I sprint straight toward my door and dog into my pockets to find my keys.

"Where are you?" I mumble to myself as I felt a light piece of metal. I slide the keys out of my pocket and unlock my door. I take a sniff of the air and let it out. "Ah, feels good to be back home...for a little while." i thought to myself. I hop on the couch and scroll through social media. I like a few Instagram pictures and answer some DM'S on twitter. I close my phone and run upstairs to grab my Mac. I set it down on the couch and walk over to the kitchen to grab a snack. I opened the pantry cabinet to grab some pretzels and apple juice. I decided to make a YouTube account while I was on my laptop. Once I made it I tweeted about it.

"@lacey_lowe subscribe to my YouTube channel! *insert imaginary link here*"

I close my phone and I decided to stalk some youtubers as I waited for Matthew to pick me up...

~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~~•

A/N this chapter is kind of messed up and all over the place but whatever! I have so much homework to do😑