Chapter 45 ~

Lacey POV

I haven't been out of the house in forever so Cameron convinced me to go to the premiere for Expelled! I was very excited although I was still very nervous because of the people who will be there. He promised me it'll be okay so I took a breath and got ready for the premiere. I decided to wear a black dress. (pictured up there)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cameron!! Why is your girlfriend so fat?" I hear a couple girls yell from the crowd. I kept a bright smile on my face even though I felt like breaking down crying right here, right now.

I rub my stomach as Cameron squeezed my hand tightly.

"I'm fine...you can let loose now, you're squeezing the flesh out of me." I whispered in his ear. He turns his head and connects our lips together. I heard a couple of "slut!" But I blocked them all out and took a deep breath. A small grin crept up on my face as I continued walking with Cameron.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was very late at night but we finally got home. I changed into my pajamas as I crept into bed. Cameron was still on his phone. I let out a big yawn and pat my belly again. Cameron closes his phone and looks over at me.

"I love you Lacey." He tells me. I blush, "I love you too." I say as I lean in and peck his lips and I eventually dozed off on his shoulder.