Chapter 39

PG-13 *WARNING THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT*

Lacey POV

I decided to leave the hospital because I was getting pretty tired and hungry. Cameron insisted on driving me back to the apartment.

Cameron and I walked back to the parking lot where we tried to find he car. Once we did we drove back to the house.

Once we were on the apartment I jumped on the couch. Cameron sat right next to me.

"I'm going to change." I tell him as I stand up from the couch.

"Can I come?" He asks me as he smirks and bites his lip seductively.

"No you perv." I say as I give him a nasty smile.

"C'mon!" He says as he makes a pouty face.

"You know I hate it when you do that face!" I sigh as I nod a yes. I walk towards my room as I hear his footsteps follow behind me.

I grab some comfy clothes for my dresser and stand in one corner of the room. I watch Cameron sit innocently on the couch as he still has that smirk on his face.

"Close your eyes." I tell him, I turn around as I start undressing myself. First my jeans then my shirt. I hear a whistle coming from behind me. I turn around and see Cameron studying my body. Although I had my bra and underwear on I still felt naked.

"I never should have trusted you." I tell him. He stands up from my bed and walks toward me.

"Can't a guy just have a little fun?" He whispers in my ear as his lips brushed against my cheek. I felt shivers coming down my spine. He gazed into my eyes and then looked straight at my lips.

Cameron POV

I looked straight at Lacey's soft pink lips. They looked lonely, maybe my lips can meet hers. I leaned in and passionately left a kiss on her lips. She stared at me for a bit. She bites her lips as she forms a wild smirk on her face.

"I like you." she whispers as she pushes me against the bed. She lays on top of me while we had this intense make out session. She later unbuckled my belt...

~THE NEXT MORNING~

I woke up naked next to Lacey who was still asleep. I grabbed my boxers which were next to Lacey's bra. I put them on and quickly slipped out of bed. Lacey woke up right after that.

"Hey." she smiles at me.

"Morning." I say. I hear the door knob twist open and Matthew was standing right there.

"Breakfast is re-" he pauses once he sees Lacey sleeping, her clothes all over the floor and me, shirtless.

He tries to speak but nothing comes out of his mouth. He just slams the door shut.

"Oh shit." she mutters.

"Don't worry." I tell her as I put on my shirt and jeans.

Matthew POV

What did I just witness. Did they sleep together? What if Cameron forced her to! What if she wanted to? A lot of things come to my head. I sit on the dining room chair as I see Lacey and Cameron walk downstairs TOGETHER. Wait they can't be dating, can they??? Maybe this is just a one time thing! Or maybe it isn't... WHAT IF THEY WERE REALLY DATING?