Chapter 34

Matthew POV
I was flying to LA to surprise Lacey. I broke up with Claudia a few I knocked on her door as I wait for someone to answer it.
Lacey opened he door with her cheeks stuffed with potato chips, her hair in a cute messy bun, she had no makeup on, and her sweats on.
"Oh Matt!" Lacey says as she chocked on her chips. She jumps onto me. She clings onto me like a koala.
"Haha. You can let go now!" I tell her.

"No! I miss you to much." she says in a muffled voice as she is still hugging me.

Claudia POV

That little bitch! Of course Matthew will choose Lacey over me! She needs to pay...
I call my ex angrily. I throw everything off the table and watch it shatter.

"Bryan! I need you to...lets just say kidnap someone. Two people actually." I tell him.

"Claudia remember the last time I helped you kidnap someone? I got arrested!" He says.

"I know! But I bailed you out, and I can bail you out next time. And we can have a little fun afterwards..." I say as I persuaded him.

"Oh alright." He groans as he hangs up.

I look at the little friendship bracelet Lacey gave me when we were six. I knew about Lacey leaving New York to start a new life. I knew her before anyone else! I knew her before she was just little Charlotte.

-FLASHBACK-

The bell rung for recess. All the kids in room C-5 ran out, screaming with joy. Charlotte caught up to me.
"Claudia! Claudia!" She screams. I walk back to her as she smiles at me.
"I made these for us! As long as we wear it we will always be best friends." She explains. I smile wide as I put it on. I examine it very carefully. There were colorful beads on it. In the middle the beads spelt 'best friends'
"Oh Charlotte I love it!" I tell her as I hug her tightly. We both giggle and run off to the slide.

-FLASHBACK ENDS-

I smirk as I follow Matthew, you might be wondering how do I know where he is...well i secretly downloaded this tracking app in his phone. I'm not really stalking him...I'm just curious!

Lacey POV

Matthew just told me he broke up with Claudia. I was somewhat happy? I didn't really listen all I did was nod...

Suddenly there was a huge bang on my door. I opened the door and there was this huge buff guy with Claudia?!