Chapter 42

Cameron POV

Oh shit. What did I just do.

"Nash! Nash! Wake up!" I say as I slightly slap him. He wakes up and was awfully confused about everything.

"What happened?" He asks me as he struggles to get up.

"You don't want to know." i reassure him as I help him up. He sat on the couch and rested a bit.

Lacey POV

I was staying over at Michelle's house because Cameron and Nash's place is just way to much to handle.

"I got you something, it's on the table." she says as she starts chewing on a new pack of bubble gum.

I search the table and found birth control and a pregnancy test.

"Seriously?" I laugh at her as I pick up the two boxes.

"Yup!" She giggles, "birth control if you don't wanna be a mother and a pregnancy test just to make sure." she smirks as she sits down next to me.

"Well I'm going to throw the birth control away and keep the test." I say as I pick up the test and throw the birth control across the room.

"I will be right back!" I tell her as I walk towards the bathroom.

Three minutes later the test came back positive, a tear rolled down my face.

As I sit down on the couch my phone starts ringing, I dig into my pocket to find it. I unlock my phone and reply to Cameron's text.

Cameron: hey...

I didn't reply because I felt very sick and I just wanted to get away from all the drama.

A few minutes later I got another text from Cameron.

Cameron: LACEYYYY

I smiled a bit and decided to reply back,

Lacey: CAMERONNNN

Cameron: there's my girl❤️😏

Lacey: I have huge news for u! :)

Cameron: tell me about it.

Lacey: I'm pregnant..

Cameron: really? are u sure?

Lacey: yup! we're going to be a family!

Cameron: oh baby I love u! U can't believe we're going to become a family!

Lacey: me too! well u got to go. FaceTime me later?

Cameron: yeah! bye

Lacey: bye

I close my phone and let out a huge sigh.