Chapter 30: flights

Cameron POV
I woke up naked next to Lacey. She was still sleeping peacefully. I slowly climbed out of bed. I didn't want to wake her up. I put my clothes on. She starts to wake up.
Lacey POV
I wake up naked with Cameron in the room. I was really sore. I gave Cameron a look as he nods and leaves the room. I start dressing myself. I felt sick to my stomach. I ran to the toilet and threw up a storm in there. I wipe my mouth as I take a look at myself in the mirror. I fix my makeup and hair and walk outside.
"Where's he rest of the guys?" I ask Cameron.
"Back at the hotel." He answers.
"Hey about last night..." I start.
"Let's just say that thing never happened." He says.
"Really?" I ask him.
"Really." he assures me as we drive back to the hotel.
All the boys were in the lobby by the time we arrived. Michelle got my luggage and Nash had Cameron luggage. We entered a van and we drove to the airport. Michelle and I were flying back to L.A. so we took different flights. Our flight got called so Michelle and I picked up our luggage and walked to our flight. Cameron pulled me aside to talk for a while.
"Hey...Call me when you land okay?" He asks me as he secretly intertwines our fingers together.
"Okay." I whisper into his ear. I walk away from him and catch up to Michelle.