Chapter 24: Lacey and Gilinsky

Lacey POV

I slowly back away, turn around and walk slowly. I walked back into my hotel room where all the boys where still there on their phones. I sit on a empty spot and dig into my pocket for my phone. I start to text Jack G.

Jack G. POV

Lacey: I broke up with matt..

Jack G: Why? You guys were my OTP☺️

Lacey: because I like you

Jack G: oh I really like you too😊

Lacey: I'm gonna go back home soon so I guess this is goodbye :/

Jack G: well Lacey will you go on a date with me?

Lacey: yes!

Jack G: great tonight at 6:00 wait for me at the lobby.

Lacey: okay.

I shut my phone off with a big smile on my face as I glance at Lacey as she smiles back at me.

Lacey POV

*5:15*

I eat my Doritos as I remember that my date is coming up. I jump off the couch and turn off the TV. I search all over my suitcase for a cute outfit. It was a bit chilly outside but still warm. (the outfit is pictured above or to your right.)

I stare at myself in the mirror and go to the bathroom to curl my hair. After that I clip on a red bow on the back of my head and check the time.

5:32

30 minutes to spare...I spill out all of my makeup products out of my bag and start with my makeup. I went for a more natural look instead of a caked face look.

5:47

I apply my pink lipstick on and grab my phone, money and the key to my hotel room and stuff it in my pocket. I run out the door and into the elevator. I press the letter L and I wait for a few seconds. Then the elevator door opens and I walk outside. I walk over to the back of Jack G and plan to scare him.

"BOO!" I yell as I wrap my arms around his waist. He turns around and smirks.

"Ah! I am soooo scared!" he pretends. I start to fake pout and act sad. He kisses my forehand and walks out of he building. He leads me to a black car. He opens the door for me and shuts it. He runs over to the other side and starts the car. I turn on the radio as this country song starts blasting. I start to laugh really hard.

"You actually listen to this?" I laugh as switch the radio station.

"Pft! NO!" He rolls his eyes.

"All right! Sure." I giggle as he starts to drive out of the parking lot.

"Where are we going?" I ask him as I look around.

"It's a surprise..." he smirks.

"I hate surprises!!!" I whine as I throw a temper tantrum like a six year old boy.

"Fine we are going to.....NOT GOING TO TELL YOU!"

"UGH!! JACK!" I playfully punch him. I sit back down and doze off.

*6 hours later....*

"Wake up!" Jack says tickling my sides.

"Stop!!" I yell kicking him.

"We're here!" he addresses

I look out the car window and we were at...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger? lol

Sorry for the lack of updating school has been rough 😌

Bæ and I don't talk much anymore 😔

~mattstwerking